• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Anyone know anything about the upcoming "Lion's Gate"?

Someone's asking for help!

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It's a New Agey thing I've come across, but New Age stuff is often rooted in older, real things

The Lion's Gate is the 8th of August, 8/8, and that's in Leo, so it's something astrological as well as numerological

It occurs to me that the upcoming one would be 8/8/2024, 888, so surely that's an extra powerful Lion's Gate, whatever that is

Anyone heard of this?

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It's a New Agey thing I've come across, but New Age stuff is often rooted in older, real things

The Lion's Gate is the 8th of August, 8/8, and that's in Leo, so it's something astrological as well as numerological

It occurs to me that the upcoming one would be 8/8/2024, 888, so surely that's an extra powerful Lion's Gate, whatever that is

Anyone heard of this?
It translates to energetic portals. And yes, this knowledge of Energetic portals is rooted even in some Golden Dawn studies.

Basically, this energetic portal based on the current Venus in Leo and Saturn's slow distancing from Pisces, there will be several changes in energy and our transformation.

Leo is a fiery sign, which is associated with ambition and pride. I recommend everyone to use that aspects for starting and even finishing some of their projects as this astrological period will make them succeed in their endeavors.

As for the 888 number, it's a very powerful number.

The number 888 holds very transformative properties, both in our careers and relationships, and even in other life aspects. Due to it being the number of Saturn, it makes us want to take more control of certain aspects of our life.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I thought it was a new cult based on Heaven's Gate due to the name.
No, never heard of it before, but I do know that in Asian cultures, the number "8" is considered very auspicious(which is a bit ironic since half of it, 4 , is considered ominous).

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Okay here we go:

"the term itself refers to the annual alignment between the sun in Leo and Sirius, the brightest star in the night sky" - it's a Sirius cazimi in Leo

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

Anyone heard of this?
I had heard of it in 2018 and never thought about it after that 😅
The horoscope chart does look cool though, with that Triangle of Luna, Pluto and Uranus
Screenshot_20240731-133321~2.png
(Random place in Australia..)

Mars

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Just another "happening day" where people who lack will or strength, hope for someone or something else to fix the dire state of whatever for them, instead of doing it themselves...

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
According to Grant, in Outside the Circles of Time, "The Qabala of Besqul"
"888 = Ta-Nich and Bes-n-Maut, thus linking the Current of Maat with that of Horus represented by Stele 718."

Stelae_of_Ankh-af-na-khonsu.jpg

My working assumption based on Kenny's analysis of the figurative language he develops and presents there is that the co-running aeons (that is, Maat looping back into Horus) will lead to a sudden collapse of the Tree of Life upon itself into a single point. In more up to date terms, I interpret that the unified hive mind blast of frustrated teenagers on the internet trying to become vampires will lead to the Pralaya.

One think I would note on the astrology is that Luna will be conjunct with Lilith and the South Node in Libra (the Sign of Maat).
The Sun (as Horus) in Leo (2nd Decan) will be sextile with Jupiter and Mars in Gemini - sextile being equated with the energies of Venus (back to Maat)

For "insiders", 888 = 24

:LOL:

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Useless off-topic remark
Yeah! I have my crystals all set up, my crowley book ready at my wiccan altar and even my wife's boyfriend comes over so I'm undisturbed during the ritual. (Just need ear plugs still though lol)
The date is 8/8? Gee. 88... I can see how one could inject a whole lot of anguishing angst into the proceedings with them numbers alone.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

Anyone heard of this?
Wow this actually seems interesting. I don’t know about this lions gate thing but I might try making a Sol/Leo talisman which I’ve been meaning to do for a while.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Wow this actually seems interesting. I don’t know about this lions gate thing but I might try making a Sol/Leo talisman which I’ve been meaning to do for a while.
I wish you good luck ahead @SkullTraill . I say it even now, may the talisman you want to make bring you a lot of success in your endeavors, and rich and healthy you shall be! 😁