• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Anyone worked with Nitika?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Waking up an old thread. Sorry. Just stumbled across this forum and this thread in particular.

Very interesting to hear more ahout Nitika from other people, especially when it’s so much different to where I’ve learnt about her from. I always knew it was a her. I felt it. But this thread confirmed it.

Yet the place I’ve learned about her and has the pleasure of working with was via the NAP ritual. Yes the New Avatar Power ritual. What can I say, it always worked. So I stuck to it. Didn’t look much into it or who I was evoking. These seemed like little daily spells compared to some of the rituals I’ve practised and completed but regardless these worked exquisitely.

I will be having a look at the magic cash book, and studying more about Nitika as initially I was taught it was an angel. I was taught wrong. I will learn the right ways to respect her.

Thank you all for your insights, it’ll be an interesting read especially with all the books there is to go through 📖
No issues with the necroposting as long as the topic itself isn't time sensitive and your additions to the thread are relevant.

As @Drezuli already mentioned, Nitika is sexless, but can appear in various forms. I like to think of them as an androgynous being like Slaanesh.

I have worked with Nitika for a few years. Nitika appears to me as male. I no longer do the ritual, I now just call his name and visualize the glowing sigil in my mind. It has been an amazing experience and I'm also learning about financial responsibility as well. I feel these beings allow you to connect to a higher part of yourself to recognize mindsets and negative behaviors - that you can learn/grow from.
Yes, same here! (Except the male part)

Nitika has an entry in Tristan Whitespire's "The 84 Genies of Power"
The book format is highly derivative of GOM but Nitika's sigil is very different.

Wow, interesting! Will look into this, thank you.