• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Are sound spells good, safe and effective?

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
This person sells what he claims to be
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, i copy paste info here below, i never heard of this before so I was wondering if anybody has worked with this method.

Description: Only here Exclusive Sound Spells. I'm creating Real Magic Spells, Handmade Amulets, Shaman Necklaces of Natural Stones and Minerals. All my products are 100% handmade and created in my workshop. I use only

You want TERRIBLE revenge, then you're almost there. It's only left to order a powerful spell of revenge: My revenge will be terrible! No one will envy your enemies, because you have been heard and accepted for execution by professionals. The spell's effect is usually visible from day one.

To obtain a more powerful effect, we recommend ordering a video spell. Because the video affects more feelings. Therefore, more feelings of the mind are involved in a spell.
Trust life and circumstances will begin to adapt to you.
What are real magical powers.
How does it work?🌟

Attention: each spell is unique and is made to order, taking into account the life situation of a particular person.
You do not need the experience to use the magic spells we have created. This means that you only have to listen to the audio or video recording in order to activate the spell. Because it is composed of magical sounds and video. Unique Rhythm of about 270 beats per minute. The spell code is inside the sound and video. By listening to the sound and watching video, you activate the essence of the spell, and the necessary work with reality begins.
Your purchase will remain your faithful magic tool for as long as you want. The main thing is not to deviate from the instruction manual and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Terms and conditions of use: ✅
• The order is executed within 2 working days
• The order will be sent to your E-Mail in the form of audio or video file (s)

Spells Instructions: ®️

• Headphones;
• Comfortable position;
• Turn on audio or video;
• Do not be distracted, listen and watching totally focused;
• Try to calm your body and mind and do not move too much;
• Repeat 3-6 times a week;
• Within 2-3 weeks the result will be visible, continue as long as you need it;
• Be sure to follow the instructions!

🔒Disclaimer: As with Etsy policies I have to write that all these are for entertainment purposes.

Reaction score
Awards
This person sells what he claims to be
, i copy paste info here below, i never heard of this before so I was wondering if anybody has worked with this method.

Description: Only here Exclusive Sound Spells. I'm creating Real Magic Spells, Handmade Amulets, Shaman Necklaces of Natural Stones and Minerals. All my products are 100% handmade and created in my workshop. I use only

You want TERRIBLE revenge, then you're almost there. It's only left to order a powerful spell of revenge: My revenge will be terrible! No one will envy your enemies, because you have been heard and accepted for execution by professionals. The spell's effect is usually visible from day one.

To obtain a more powerful effect, we recommend ordering a video spell. Because the video affects more feelings. Therefore, more feelings of the mind are involved in a spell.
Trust life and circumstances will begin to adapt to you.
What are real magical powers.
How does it work?🌟

Attention: each spell is unique and is made to order, taking into account the life situation of a particular person.
You do not need the experience to use the magic spells we have created. This means that you only have to listen to the audio or video recording in order to activate the spell. Because it is composed of magical sounds and video. Unique Rhythm of about 270 beats per minute. The spell code is inside the sound and video. By listening to the sound and watching video, you activate the essence of the spell, and the necessary work with reality begins.
Your purchase will remain your faithful magic tool for as long as you want. The main thing is not to deviate from the instruction manual and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Terms and conditions of use: ✅
• The order is executed within 2 working days
• The order will be sent to your E-Mail in the form of audio or video file (s)

Spells Instructions: ®️

• Headphones;
• Comfortable position;
• Turn on audio or video;
• Do not be distracted, listen and watching totally focused;
• Try to calm your body and mind and do not move too much;
• Repeat 3-6 times a week;
• Within 2-3 weeks the result will be visible, continue as long as you need it;
• Be sure to follow the instructions!

🔒Disclaimer: As with Etsy policies I have to write that all these are for entertainment purposes.
My recommendation is to wait a bit before doing anything on Etsy, someone else here got a bad result from it, lots of scammers there.

The only sound therapy I am aware of is binaural beats or subliminal affirmations.

Magick does have a lot to do with sound, for one we speak, shout, yell, howl until the entities here us and respond with aid(hoodoo, wirtchcraft, sorcery), we sing divine names on particular keys per letter (see Builder of the Adytum/Rev Anne Davies). Sound and emotion go hand in hand.

What's the goal?

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
My recommendation is to wait a bit before doing anything on Etsy, someone else here got a bad result from it, lots of scammers there.

The only sound therapy I am aware of is binaural beats or subliminal affirmations.

Magick does have a lot to do with sound, for one we speak, shout, yell, howl until the entities here us and respond with aid(hoodoo, wirtchcraft, sorcery), we sing divine names on particular keys per letter (see Builder of the Adytum/Rev Anne Davies). Sound and emotion go hand in hand.

What's the goal?
Yea i chatted with a customer who said they got a recording with shakers speeding up, slowing down etc and the guy who sold it said it was tailored just for him, for a money spell, and all he needed to do was listen to it like 30+ days etc, like its supposed to have some frequency hidden…, i just never heard of spells been done this way where the audio helps one tune themselves with a pitch or shakers @ 250 bpm to advance towards an objective..

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
You want TERRIBLE revenge, then you're almost there. It's only left to order a powerful spell of revenge: My revenge will be terrible! No one will envy your enemies, because you have been heard and accepted for execution by professionals.
This was terribly cringy, I felt second hand embarassment just reading it.
Besides, where's the fun when you leave it to others to get revenge for you?If you can't get revenge by your own hands you don't deserve to get revenge.

This last part was a joke.

This means that you only have to listen to the audio or video recording in order to activate the spell.
Reminds me of some descriptions about binaural beats.

Because it is composed of magical sounds and video
I don't know about the video part(maybe they mean imagery/symbols?Like sigls?) but I doubt there are magical sounds.What can exist are sounds associated to certain "magical outcomes" but it would be a mix of the sound itself, the emotion and the intent/meaning associated to it by the person using it.

Not that "the sound by itself is magic", but that it can "help make magic happen".
Yea i chatted with a customer who said they got a recording with shakers speeding up, slowing down etc and the guy who sold it said it was tailored just for him, for a money spell, and all he needed to do was listen to it like 30+ days etc, like its supposed to have some frequency hidden…, i just never heard of spells been done this way where the audio helps one tune themselves with a pitch or shakers @ 250 bpm to advance towards an objective..
There are talks of mystical/hidden sounds that might affect reality(and this talk can go further if you add the string theory and how everything in the universe are vibrations/reacts to vibrations).

Nothing set in concrete but there are many that believe this.

Still, I would be doubtful of something like this.There is just too much going on: binaural beats, affirmations, the client possibly "placebo-ing effect" themselves by the constant use and belief of it...

At most this service would be dubious.And depending on their price it can become even a legit scam.

Still, the idea of sound for magic sounds-pun not intended-legit, even if it actually isn't "sound is magical" but more of "sound makes magic".

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Try this instead - listen to this day and night for the next couple weeks.
That could be seen as self hypnosis or even brainwashing., may work if media csn convince ppl whatever they want them to believe by repeating lies over and over.
This was terribly cringy, I felt second hand embarassment just reading it.
Besides, where's the fun when you leave it to others to get revenge for you?If you can't get revenge by your own hands you don't deserve to get revenge.

This last part was a joke.

Reminds me of some descriptions about binaural beats.

I don't know about the video part(maybe they mean imagery/symbols?Like sigls?) but I doubt there are magical sounds.What can exist are sounds associated to certain "magical outcomes" but it would be a mix of the sound itself, the emotion and the intent/meaning associated to it by the person using it.

Not that "the sound by itself is magic", but that it can "help make magic happen".

There are talks of mystical/hidden sounds that might affect reality(and this talk can go further if you add the string theory and how everything in the universe are vibrations/reacts to vibrations).

Nothing set in concrete but there are many that believe this.

Still, I would be doubtful of something like this.There is just too much going on: binaural beats, affirmations, the client possibly "placebo-ing effect" themselves by the constant use and belief of it...

At most this service would be dubious.And depending on their price it can become even a legit scam.

Still, the idea of sound for magic sounds-pun not intended-legit, even if it actually isn't "sound is magical" but more of "sound makes magic".
Etsy is ironic, they are a pain in the neck for small hand made entrepreneur, i had my account suspended for simply writing more then 10 messages to another seller who was bragging about how she kept her products prioritized in Etsy’s search engines with out advertising and it took 3 weeks to appeal this and get my account back up and you can clearly see other sellers created fake accounts and reviews…infact you can get reviews on click farm services for like $10!

as for wether this audio magic works or not im not sure, i grew up with friends in the free masonic branches, parents who are grandmasters, oto golden dawn members and met many people like Dali Lama, Sai Baba, Anton Levy, his kids, in laws like Shrek/Michael Aquino, Pope J Paul II, many interesting people into occult, santaria, voodoo, palo mayumbe., , i worked in a new york bookstore in the 90s..everyone there shared experiences but i myself never practiced anything, just book nerdy lol ——

my point is im inspired but i cant agree with you saying one should learn the craft and do things themselves or dont bother..how can you learn palo mayumbe when initiations are required and so on., you cant…and your better off asking someone who can cause trying these rituals yourself can result in possesions.
Post automatically merged:

Try this instead - listen to this day and night for the next couple weeks.
I should mention that im trying to move away from christain thinking, i honestly cant make believe Jesus existed after reading about dead sea scrolls and im over the online conformity crusades, the fear mongering, that everyone and everything not christian is evil and been christain is based on a affirmation/faith rather fact and history,, no offense to good people who are devout Christians and live a peaceful life, im talking about the crusade wanna be’s with the jesus complex like Kayne West, some NFL players etc lol 😂 ,

Last edited: