• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Are there any sources for complete images from Tarot decks?

Someone's asking for help!

Wiccan_of_Oz

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I hope this is the right place for the question. I am looking for a site with medium quality images of ALL of the cards from Tarot decks. Does such a resource exist?

Scanning cards is fairly laborious. You can place multiple cards on a flatbed but have to separate them to separate images then rotate them to be precisely upright. Publishers of course have high resolution originals but don't seem to sell them. I sometimes also download old public domain art from M<useum sites and Wiki Commons, but they don't have recent copyrighted material (I'm not sure if the Rider-Waite and Thoth are out of copyright now).

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I know of this Tarot de Marseille deck by the late Yoav Ben-Dov. I've bought his original book, Tarot - The Open Reading, and the deck by US Games.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I hope this is the right place for the question. I am looking for a site with medium quality images of ALL of the cards from Tarot decks. Does such a resource exist?

Scanning cards is fairly laborious. You can place multiple cards on a flatbed but have to separate them to separate images then rotate them to be precisely upright. Publishers of course have high resolution originals but don't seem to sell them. I sometimes also download old public domain art from M<useum sites and Wiki Commons, but they don't have recent copyrighted material (I'm not sure if the Rider-Waite and Thoth are out of copyright now).
You can go to a search engine like Bing, google the image of each card on "Images" and copy like you would any other image. Save to Word. Slightly laborious, but maybe 20 seconds per card, I'm guessing.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards