• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Armaros

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
The Fallen Angel Armaros is mentioned as one of the Watchers.
He teaches the art of resolving enchantments.

This may be expanded to those enchantments you placed on yourself. Like habits that do you no good.

His Name may be composed of the following words:
Ayin Resh Mem (To be subtle / Crafty) + Resh Mem Heh (To cast / Throw / To mislead) + Resh Aleph Shin (The Head)

Gematria:

AyRM = 310
Some other words with this value are DVSh (To crush) and ChBSh (To bind)

RMH = 245
Some other words with this value are HRM (To rise) and MRH (to resist, To cut off, To rebel)

RASh = 501
Some other words with this value are AShR (To bind) and AThQ (To remove)

The compound Name gives AyRMHRASh = 816
Another word with this value is MShLMVT (Retribution)

I have seen a drawing of him online where he looks like a princess. To me he appeared like a knight in black armor with a dark blue radiance. He pointed to a chain that was restricting me and without words told me that I had to break it myself. When I did so, the chain turned to a very bright white and when it fell to the floor he picked it up and gave it to me with one word. That is a (personal) word of power.

I called him with the Enn Elit Secore As ARMAROS Aken and I used this seal which I made.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for posting. What does it mean to "resolve" enchantments? Is that some kind of divination, or more the meaning of "lifting" or "removing" the enchantment?

Also: did you evoke him with only the seal, or was there more to it?

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
In this case resolve means to break, to lift. Enchantments that were placed on you or that you accepted.
I did my usual banishing LBRP. Then the Bornless Ritual. Then I opened the seal by gazing into it and chanting that Enn.
Then I placed the seal on the triangle, under a glass with a candle.

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
In baal kadmons book the Watchers, you can take a bath and offer Armaros meat to break a curse.