• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Assumptions About The People On This Forum, A Cold Read

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Here are some assumptions that I think that I might make right now about the people who are on this forum, and also about those who became interested in general with the estoeric, the occult, the spiritual, and with magick practices..Please let me know if you think that I'm wrong or if you'd like to add anything else..

It would seem to me that alot of the people on this forum have perhaps have been seen as different growing up, and that maybe they felt like they never really fit in to society. They've probably also experienced some significant amount of pain and suffering in their lives to even probably even want to start to go down this kind of path in the first place. They could probably be described as being maybe a bit more introspective, thoughtful, contemplative, intuitive, or sensitive you might say, and maybe alot of their lives might not have even been all that great from having to live in a world like this. Maybe they became aware of the greater reality that is around us too as well, and that mainstream society and the people who really run the world at the top don't want really want others to know about, and maybe they've even come to find out that we've all pretty much been lied to about damn near everything for our entire lives.

It's one thing to be into the more you can say to be like the more 'New Age' forms of spirituality, but it's quite another thing entirely to find somebody who actually wants to go down a darker or more negative 'Left handed path', and that wants to do things like 'Energy-vampirism' and 'Demon' summoning and other stuff like that..I'm thinking that maybe at one point in their lives, the pain that was in their lives they allowed to sort of darken their heart, and made them want to lash out and to get back at the world, and it probably even caused them to lose alot of empathy or remorse for other people in general too, and might have even made them be a bit of a sociopath too as well.

On the other hand, the White magick practitioners or just positive spiritual people in general have probably also gone through a significant amount ofpain in their lives too as well, I would also almost say that that would have to be the case just for them to even be able to get to a point where they might even actually want to try to start to go down any kind of a spiritual path like that in the first place..But alright that's all that I wanted to say about this for right now, do you guys agree with it or disagree? Please let me know in the comments if you want to, thanks.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
we've all pretty much been lied to about damn near everything for our entire lives.
Yes, pretty much. I've also dealt with the cult mentality. People won't question lies if they have some psychological investment in believing them. There is a quote which goes, "It Is Difficult to Get a Man to Understand Something When His Salary Depends Upon His Not Understanding It."

It gets personal when close family members have been convinced for decades now that they will live in their physical bodies forever here on Earth. Selective quotes from the Bible were taught to them, convincing them that humans were intended to live forever in perfection here on Earth (in the physical plane, no less). Now so many of them are old and in poor health, yet they cling to that belief as their only hope. If I were a better mage, I'd evoke the Jehovah's Witnesses egregore and ask it how it allows its followers to call what they have "the Truth" when they teach something that won't ever happen. Surely that egregore has some connection to the Biblical YHVH Elohim, but then again much of the Bible itself was fabricated from various tribal stories, so I'm not entirely sure this problem is all that unique.

“How can you say, ‘We are wise,
and the law of the Lord is with us’?
But behold, the lying pen of the scribes
has made it into a lie.

The wise men shall be put to shame;
they shall be dismayed and taken;
behold, they have rejected the word of the Lord,
so what wisdom is in them?" - Jeremiah 8:8, 9 ESV

There is the lesson that only a fool puts blind trust in the word of any human regardless of what claims they make for themselves.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, pretty much. I've also dealt with the cult mentality. People won't question lies if they have some psychological investment in believing them. There is a quote which goes, "It Is Difficult to Get a Man to Understand Something When His Salary Depends Upon His Not Understanding It."

It gets personal when close family members have been convinced for decades now that they will live in their physical bodies forever here on Earth. Selective quotes from the Bible were taught to them, convincing them that humans were intended to live forever in perfection here on Earth (in the physical plane, no less). Now so many of them are old and in poor health, yet they cling to that belief as their only hope. If I were a better mage, I'd evoke the Jehovah's Witnesses egregore and ask it how it allows its followers to call what they have "the Truth" when they teach something that won't ever happen. Surely that egregore has some connection to the Biblical YHVH Elohim, but then again much of the Bible itself was fabricated from various tribal stories, so I'm not entirely sure this problem is all that unique.

“How can you say, ‘We are wise,
and the law of the Lord is with us’?
But behold, the lying pen of the scribes
has made it into a lie.

The wise men shall be put to shame;
they shall be dismayed and taken;
behold, they have rejected the word of the Lord,
so what wisdom is in them?" - Jeremiah 8:8, 9 ESV

There is the lesson that only a fool puts blind trust in the word of any human regardless of what claims they make for themselves.
Yeah I pretty much agree with all of that stuff too..here's some bible verses that are kind of cool..

Ephesians 6:10-18

'Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.'

Ezekiel 25:17

'I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon them.'

Reaction score
Awards
Isaiah 61, has this been fulfilled? What about in the absence of Christ who has always been preexistent with the Father and Holy Spirit?
We had Christ, we had the disciples, we had the apostles, and now 75000 denominations.
Its time to leave the churches and hit the book.

Then and only then when properly understood in part, the rest will be taught, and clear understanding and wisdom will be the result.

This is a fallen world, and the Qlippoth has been opened wide, allowing entrance of evil to tip more into this world. Not a bad thing until too unbalanced. In my opinion. Example: the Ukraine Russia war. Chinese calling for democracy with near BLM protests. BLM protests. and so on.
Some has to occur, some evil has to reign to control society again, some have to deal with taking out the trash. So, there is a certain function as @Roma points out.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Isaiah 61, has this been fulfilled? What about in the absence of Christ who has always been preexistent with the Father and Holy Spirit?
We had Christ, we had the disciples, we had the apostles, and now 75000 denominations.
Its time to leave the churches and hit the book.

Then and only then when properly understood in part, the rest will be taught, and clear understanding and wisdom will be the result.

This is a fallen world, and the Qlippoth has been opened wide, allowing entrance of evil to tip more into this world. Not a bad thing until too unbalanced. In my opinion. Example: the Ukraine Russia war. Chinese calling for democracy with near BLM protests. BLM protests. and so on.
Some has to occur, some evil has to reign to control society again, some have to deal with taking out the trash. So, there is a certain function as @Roma points out.
I keep hearing about that thing and am probably gonna have to finally go and look at what a Qlippoth really is. And yeah I wasn't really expecting that whole war with Ukraine and Russia to really happen at all like that either.

ballade

Neophyte
Reaction score
I agree I suppose with it. Yet I personal like to learn how it is to deal with demons. So people who know about it are interesting because they know about it.
I have not much experiences with it.
And neither much knowledge. Yet I also know not much to work with angels.
I began to be interest in readings on youtube what christians say but it was all experimental and the word demon was quit new to me and so I still know not much especially if you can not tell what is truth and a lie.
Yet I experienced a little and experience a little bit.
But One kind of demon simply said does not exist.
I am not really a killer also not of demons.
I talk with entities to ask what they are my whole live and the best interesting book was about essence of all things and communicating with it.

I believe in the essense of things.

Demons can be challancing. But my strange experiences were not really what you told by christians.
Christians want you to be depend on them. They like to be saviers.
Satanist support christians more then I do in reality because Christians are a bit like satanists.

I see not much differences.

But the defenistion christian is to me also not clear.

Further I have no studiet de kabbalah.

My knowledge is therefor not much.

I saw once a person I called it a demon or a person in the demon world and that person saw vices in people and since then I am confused.

I was once also saw a black demon with wings attacking a white angel who came from the heaven and sky and did win and threw the black winged demon back on earth.

So demons belong to earth and angels to the world of god what is heaven. That is how I see it.

Demons also can hurt you , so I make no jokes with them either.

But to me the black bird and the bad are secret keepers and speak in silence. They hold keys and sometimes give some people advice who to do things since they have knowledge considered the earth. Like making beer.

That is their territory.

Some birds talk easy to me. Others do not.

But in occasion you can meet each other.

I saw the battle between what we call woods and forrest animals and land animals in the sun. Some animals like shadows and others like the sun.

Some wanted to steal the secrets to become rich and broke records and contracts.

I had a dream of choices and evil people on earth was none.

And some choose the middle way and even less the holy way. But none the evil way.

And they threw or showed two pare what looks like the coins we see in the I Tjing. But they are called coins from metal but in my dream the material was of coffee bones and pairs of two and so three pairs of two coins.

While I thing uses just three coins I think.

In the coince were like smiley faces inprinted.

So I stopped after awhile with the christianity research and understanding after a dream of a christian that Jesus live in heaven and everything was pure gold and evenso that was not the reason the real reason was he showed hell and was hell mad about the most tiny misdemeanors.

I got shocked over his selfish anger.
Later I understood why so many satanists believe in Jesus.

They show interest in the esoteric.

So I did do reiki and saw the list of ascendant masters.

I was in trouble. Because long time ago when Jesus showled up in my dream telling his name was actually Jeshua.

This name is known in the esoteric field.

I was quit young and inexperienced. But I did not like it while I was in the kitchen he send a calf after me that was his pet , he teased me and I did not understand it and not why and found he was looking at others you could not see with a smile as if he was funny.

I found him secretive. So my relation with Jesus was not good.

Then many believed in Maitreya.

There is a list of masters. So paranormal say you need a guide. An arch angel a pretector.

So I have none.

They say all water goes in one direction and that means I am forced to do what they tell me to do.

I feel powerless.

I like to have a free will.

And hope for to find explanations. I think more deal with this kind of problem. Being in the middle and belong no where and be the scape goat easy.

With reiki there was the word shamballah.

So that is known for the first ray of will and power and reiki is more the hierarchy of the second ray.

I hope to find out more about it and learn more about it.

I do nothing with this all in reality.

And try to study Hebrew.

I once had a book of tarot. And there you saw that Hebrew was important.

Yet why is Hebrew important.

Shall I study it or not. Is it important?

Because kabbalah uses angels and demons.

Like a demon is as much an angel as an angel a demon and eventually black becomes in the end white and white black and good bad and bad good so I believe in nuances.

Yet a horoscope shows your elements. And the 150 degree aspects show what problems we face that only can be mental and scientific be solved.

I have some aspects like this.

It means to combine two elements that do not understand each other very well and brings you in conflict till you get it.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I believe in the essense of things.
A bit of synchronicity... in my tarot reading last night it was said that help would come by looking at the essence of things. No, that's not very specific, but divination and intuition do take time to develop, and a reading is at times compared to looking through a keyhole (what were found in old doors in old houses) and trying to describe the room on the other side of the door, but I digress...

But the defenistion christian is to me also not clear.
Centuries of sectarian conflict make it very hard to see any Church as followers of Jesus. Today I think that every church would betray its people if the government threatened the accumulated wealth of the individuals or corporations in control of shares, investments and properties, which constitute the core of these religions.

Put on the full armor of God
The "belt of truth," whatever that may be at any one time. The "breastplate of righteousness," which also is depending on the context. Righteousness is the quality or state of being morally correct and justifiable. It can be considered synonymous with "rightness" or being "upright". It can be found in Indian religions and Abrahamic traditions, among other religions, as a theological concept (definition from the internet). We know how the priests have blessed armies on both sides of a conflict, so which of these priests was more righteous?
feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace
Oh, what happened to the priest who told the soldiers to go home and pray for peace instead? Jesus said, "My Kingdom is no part of this world."

The "shield of faith," the "helmet of salvation," and the "sword of the Spirit," round out this bit of word salad from Paul, that former Pharisee who steered Christianity towards becoming a more legalistic form of religion.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Here are some assumptions that I think that I might make right now about the people who are on this forum, and also about those who became interested in general with the estoeric, the occult, the spiritual, and with magick practices..Please let me know if you think that I'm wrong or if you'd like to add anything else..

It would seem to me that alot of the people on this forum have perhaps have been seen as different growing up, and that maybe they felt like they never really fit in to society. They've probably also experienced some significant amount of pain and suffering in their lives to even probably even want to start to go down this kind of path in the first place. They could probably be described as being maybe a bit more introspective, thoughtful, contemplative, intuitive, or sensitive you might say, and maybe alot of their lives might not have even been all that great from having to live in a world like this. Maybe they became aware of the greater reality that is around us too as well, and that mainstream society and the people who really run the world at the top don't want really want others to know about, and maybe they've even come to find out that we've all pretty much been lied to about damn near everything for our entire lives.

It's one thing to be into the more you can say to be like the more 'New Age' forms of spirituality, but it's quite another thing entirely to find somebody who actually wants to go down a darker or more negative 'Left handed path', and that wants to do things like 'Energy-vampirism' and 'Demon' summoning and other stuff like that..I'm thinking that maybe at one point in their lives, the pain that was in their lives they allowed to sort of darken their heart, and made them want to lash out and to get back at the world, and it probably even caused them to lose alot of empathy or remorse for other people in general too, and might have even made them be a bit of a sociopath too as well.

On the other hand, the White magick practitioners or just positive spiritual people in general have probably also gone through a significant amount ofpain in their lives too as well, I would also almost say that that would have to be the case just for them to even be able to get to a point where they might even actually want to try to start to go down any kind of a spiritual path like that in the first place..But alright that's all that I wanted to say about this for right now, do you guys agree with it or disagree? Please let me know in the comments if you want to, thanks.
Oh the belief that God is real. The hidden factor that none of can answer. But to blindly believe in the bible as fact ugg. The stories in the old testament mostly came from Sumeria and before. I mean the Romans had to do something to save there empire from falling apart at the time. But in the end it only delayed the end. I feel people are grasping at straws with the religious debate as it's one person's control over another person. That is what religion truly is in the end.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

You say sociopath like it's a bad thing. Seriously though, your post seems to have a pretty good-sized particle of truth.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A bit of synchronicity... in my tarot reading last night it was said that help would come by looking at the essence of things. No, that's not very specific, but divination and intuition do take time to develop, and a reading is at times compared to looking through a keyhole (what were found in old doors in old houses) and trying to describe the room on the other side of the door, but I digress...

Centuries of sectarian conflict make it very hard to see any Church as followers of Jesus. Today I think that every church would betray its people if the government threatened the accumulated wealth of the individuals or corporations in control of shares, investments and properties, which constitute the core of these religions.

The "belt of truth," whatever that may be at any one time. The "breastplate of righteousness," which also is depending on the context. Righteousness is the quality or state of being morally correct and justifiable. It can be considered synonymous with "rightness" or being "upright". It can be found in Indian religions and Abrahamic traditions, among other religions, as a theological concept (definition from the internet). We know how the priests have blessed armies on both sides of a conflict, so which of these priests was more righteous?

Oh, what happened to the priest who told the soldiers to go home and pray for peace instead? Jesus said, "My Kingdom is no part of this world."

The "shield of faith," the "helmet of salvation," and the "sword of the Spirit," round out this bit of word salad from Paul, that former Pharisee who steered Christianity towards becoming a more legalistic form of religion.
That priest was probably slain along with the refusenik soldiers who deserted their duty. Y'all might give Evola's "The Metaphysics of War" a gander. As pastor-turned-soldier Kurt Eggers maintained, "To hate can be as ennobling as to love."