• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Astral demons

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Does anybody know much about astral demons and entities. They are electromagnetic radio frequency beings in the etheric field. You can sometimes see them with an infared camera. Some people are able to catch glimpses of them. They look like dark orbs or shadow beings. I saw one of them fly really fast into the wall of my house, and right when it did that I heard a loud crack in the foundation of the house. I've also had other experiences as well. Tell people what you know about them.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
astral demons and entities. They are electromagnetic radio frequency beings in the etheric field.

In my experience the etheric subplanes are not part of the astral plane

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The human race is progressively developing etheric vision and therefore increasingly able to see such entities

Reaction score
Awards
Does anybody know much about astral demons and entities.
Only from other accounts for the most part.
They are electromagnetic radio frequency beings in the etheric field. You can sometimes see them with an infared camera.
Then you could build a transceiver with an Arduino if you can get their frequency.
Some people are able to catch glimpses of them.
I've seen many shadow beings, one 9f which looked like a raccoon at first in the night which my cat saw first, then looked like Baal, who scrambled up my bed and past my head.
They look like dark orbs or shadow beings. I saw one of them fly really fast into the wall of my house, and right when it did that I heard a loud crack in the foundation of the house. I've also had other experiences as well. Tell people what you know about them.
Not only shadow beings, they effect in daylight as well, such as making ducks or geese fly practically close if not nearly through a window. Happened to me once when I was into A Course In Miracles (my mother in law then got Huntington's Disease), and the geese flew practically into my window of the spare room I was staying in while thumbing through The Lesser Key of Solomon, particularly Valac.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
They are most often the 'voices' in the head that schizophrenics hear too, the psychiatrists are the gate keepers of this reality. They are there to try to tell you what's real and what's not.