• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Astral Projection Through Magick

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
The only way I have ever astral projected and gained deeper visualizations during dream sleep, was through the use of deep angelic magick, and demon sorcery in general. In the past I directly used vual and vassago, to greatly enhance my astral body projected force, and gain far deeper visualizations during my sleep - and also vague sleep control (the dreams still - mainly do their own automated path, but I do vaguely have some dream control, which feels very hard to do by the way) which is largely part of the astral dream cycle of thought.

Astral projection was quite difficult to figure out in terms of mentally understanding and controlling the process over time, and lucid dream sleep was even more subtle and not quite so understandable in general.

But demon and angelic magick has helped me greatly open this up within myself, and in general - I have even used the Egyptian and Viking spirits to help me astral project in deeper ways, with some deeper dream control coming from, almost the very same rituals.

Art Thurian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The only way I have ever astral projected and gained deeper visualizations during dream sleep, was through the use of deep angelic magick, and demon sorcery in general. In the past I directly used vual and vassago, to greatly enhance my astral body projected force, and gain far deeper visualizations during my sleep - and also vague sleep control (the dreams still - mainly do their own automated path, but I do vaguely have some dream control, which feels very hard to do by the way) which is largely part of the astral dream cycle of thought.

Astral projection was quite difficult to figure out in terms of mentally understanding and controlling the process over time, and lucid dream sleep was even more subtle and not quite so understandable in general.

But demon and angelic magick has helped me greatly open this up within myself, and in general - I have even used the Egyptian and Viking spirits to help me astral project in deeper ways, with some deeper dream control coming from, almost the very same rituals.
Awesome.

gopu1990

Neophyte
Reaction score

great. which books you would suggest ?

KjEno186

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
great. which books you would suggest ?
The original poster would likely recommend his own books. Somewhere in his posts, if I recall correctly, enough was written so that people could find them if they looked. Regardless of that fact, it seems that the original poster moved on from the forum, so don't expect him to reply to this thread. There are many books that discuss astral projection, but you can search existing topics to learn more. Discovering knowledge using your own efforts is more rewarding than having others just tell you what to do/read.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
That's fantastic. As far as I can tell, I've had some experiences. However, I don't remember them.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I read his crappy novel a long time ago.
Is this the one that talks of, "a story of meetings held in a secret underground facility not far from Washington DC, and of being taken to a remote location near the Arctic Circle to witness the expected arrival of a huge UFO over the surface of an Alaskan lake." Sort of like, Frank Dux Goes Paranormal. Not my cup of Chianti, I'm afraid. Still if he actually teaches projection, maybe worth a read.

I suspect KjEno186 is right. After garnering a few pointers, one has to find one's own way. The little success I have had was mostly by accident---I inadvertently went off script and actually got places. (Up a tree in my apartment complex, eventually.)

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Is this the one that talks of, "a story of meetings held in a secret underground facility not far from Washington DC, and of being taken to a remote location near the Arctic Circle to witness the expected arrival of a huge UFO over the surface of an Alaskan lake." Sort of like, Frank Dux Goes Paranormal. Not my cup of Chianti, I'm afraid. Still if he actually teaches projection, maybe worth a read.

I suspect KjEno186 is right. After garnering a few pointers, one has to find one's own way. The little success I have had was mostly by accident---I inadvertently went off script and actually got places. (Up a tree in my apartment complex, eventually.)
Didn't know he'd written more than one :D

This was "Star Fire", a techno thriller where slices of psychics' brains were used to control orbital death microwave projectors.

Yeah, me too.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Didn't know he'd written more than one :D

This was "Star Fire", a techno thriller where slices of psychics' brains were used to control orbital death microwave projectors.

Yeah, me too.
Maybe he only wrote one. Having read the post, I googled his name + "novels." Read the blurb at Amazon. Bated my breath and decided to give the book a pass.

actnada

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have had a very similar experience using a rite to go to the astral. I did a rite to Naamah using the correspondences and invocations of Asenath Mason from his book Tunnels of Set, adapting it to do it in the style of Trithemius... the result that same day I went to bed and as soon as I went to bed, I felt the effects of sleep paralysis, denti steps and as someone sat on my bed next to me, I felt how the mattress sank from the weight of the visitor. I greeted him and to my surprise he answered with a kind of whisper in my ear, I asked his name and tried to move but I couldn't do it, he answered clearly Naamah and answering this he grabbed me by the feet and pulled me I felt like I was dragging him for a long distance ...at that point I got scared and no matter how many times I asked where we were going, I didn't receive an answer so I banished him making him let go of me.

I sat up, I was in front of a thorny plant, then it happened that the whole view changed, everything became clearer, it was like changing YouTube from the lowest resolution to 8K on a giant screen, so I started my exploration, I have never achieved such a clear vision during an astral projection since then.

I waited a while, I walked through some streets, I entered the biggest house I found, short story short, I explored for a while until I woke up very surprised by the experience, but I didn't dare to repeat the ritual, mostly because I didn't let it take me to Where was he taking me? Possibly they were going to show me something but I didn't know how to wait (honestly I was scared)

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I have had a very similar experience using a rite to go to the astral. I did a rite to Naamah using the correspondences and invocations of Asenath Mason from his book Tunnels of Set, adapting it to do it in the style of Trithemius... the result that same day I went to bed and as soon as I went to bed, I felt the effects of sleep paralysis, denti steps and as someone sat on my bed next to me, I felt how the mattress sank from the weight of the visitor. I greeted him and to my surprise he answered with a kind of whisper in my ear, I asked his name and tried to move but I couldn't do it, he answered clearly Naamah and answering this he grabbed me by the feet and pulled me I felt like I was dragging him for a long distance ...at that point I got scared and no matter how many times I asked where we were going, I didn't receive an answer so I banished him making him let go of me.

I sat up, I was in front of a thorny plant, then it happened that the whole view changed, everything became clearer, it was like changing YouTube from the lowest resolution to 8K on a giant screen, so I started my exploration, I have never achieved such a clear vision during an astral projection since then.

I waited a while, I walked through some streets, I entered the biggest house I found, short story short, I explored for a while until I woke up very surprised by the experience, but I didn't dare to repeat the ritual, mostly because I didn't let it take me to Where was he taking me? Possibly they were going to show me something but I didn't know how to wait (honestly I was scared)
Maybe it could have been worse, we don't know.

Do you remember how he looked to you?

Wizzard420

Neophyte
Reaction score

Thats sick! I never thought of using another deity in my astral projection but I can see how it would help. My skill on angelic magick is far too inferior to use in a scenario like this but its awesome your able to use that knowledge to your benefit.

actnada

Neophyte
Reaction score
Maybe it could have been worse, we don't know.

Do you remember how he looked to you?
Unfortunately no, it happens that when she appeared I was already ready to sleep, I didn't think I would have results that quickly. I was lying down with my eyes closed and from the moment she sat on my bed I couldn't move anymore, I could only talk to her for a while and suddenly, without warning, she took me by the feet and I felt like she was dragging me at an incredible speed... I got scared and resorted to LBRP when I started to vibrate, the first name was released and I was left in front of the thorny plant.

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Awards
Unfortunately no, it happens that when she appeared I was already ready to sleep, I didn't think I would have results that quickly. I was lying down with my eyes closed and from the moment she sat on my bed I couldn't move anymore, I could only talk to her for a while and suddenly, without warning, she took me by the feet and I felt like she was dragging me at an incredible speed... I got scared and resorted to LBRP when I started to vibrate, the first name was released and I was left in front of the thorny plant.
How did you instantly perform the LBRP and banish her? It's a long ritual

gopu1990

Neophyte
Reaction score
interesting. for benefit of others, can you reproduce the rite here? will be helpful. thanks

actnada

Neophyte
Reaction score
How did you instantly perform the LBRP and banish her? It's a long ritual
It's not that I did the complete ritual... when the first name started to vibrate, it released me so there was no need to do it completely at that moment I couldn't move so I drew the first pentagram by slightly moving the tip of my finger, of course I skipped the Kabbalistic cross
Post automatically merged:

interesting. for benefit of others, can you reproduce the rite here? will be helpful. thanks
Of course, I'd be happy to do it, but I don't know if it will be useful to you, since it's really something simple and not very elaborate. I have my notes somewhere. I'll write it down and share the ritual here, most likely on Sunday.

Last edited:

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Of course, I'd be happy to do it, but I don't know if it will be useful to you, since it's really something simple and not very elaborate. I have my notes somewhere. I'll write it down and share the ritual here, most likely on Sunday.
Excellent. I'm waiting for the ritual.