• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Astral Spiders

hhernan85

Visitor
Reaction score
I've been doing trascendental meditation everyday. Stopped consuming stimulants (alcohol and caffeine).
I had this experience where at 3 am I was awakened by a woman's voice. I know I was not dreaming, because I was receiving some WhatsApp messages.
I looked up to the ceiling and I saw several big and translucent spiders, strangely enough I was not afraid,
It felt like they were just attentively observing me, I just decided to go back to sleep.
Anyone has any information on these entities?

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Spiders have a huge range of symbolic meanings beyond the rather lazy and childish "scary". Can I ask where you're from or what traditions you follow? The history of the spider symbol in your culture would be important. Of course the most important question is what do YOU instinctively feel they represent to you?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well i am able to work with different backgrounds, or at least help someone tru theirs using synchronicities.

Overall i like nature to give me the symbolism. Like a female spider eating her male after sex or how she carries her children on her back. Or the hunterspiders who weave a downward spiral and sit at the bottom waiting for a prey to fall in.

The stories of anansi are also quite nice, if you like tricksters. I even found some stories about him in islam. He's a great teacher.

But also in masonry where the ladies become weavers or bees or both.

There are also stories that are hardly known, like the chrystal spiders from south america. Or at least thats were they say they come from. i know the Bermuda triangle portal and the alien lore there. So who knows. These days ayahuasca trips are popular so it might be that. The more people heal, the bigger the changes on all planes and ayahuasca goes right tru everything and nothing till you are were you need be.

I also know some big players in the occult scene have died, so it could also have to do with that. The next ones will do things differently and therefore are weaving a new web.

So there you have it, some possible ways of looking at it.

Seraphic313

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I've been doing trascendental meditation everyday. Stopped consuming stimulants (alcohol and caffeine).
I had this experience where at 3 am I was awakened by a woman's voice. I know I was not dreaming, because I was receiving some WhatsApp messages.
I looked up to the ceiling and I saw several big and translucent spiders, strangely enough I was not afraid,
It felt like they were just attentively observing me, I just decided to go back to sleep.
I've been seeing Astral Spiders for many years. It started in my early 30's and I'm 48 now. It used to scare the crap out of me. I've woken up to see them just sitting on the wall, and when I put my focus on them, they scurry away until they disappear. I've seen one slide down my ceiling fan string (or it's own silk string?) so fast that it swayed/teetered at the bottom to catch itself. I've watched one the size of my hand give birth to hundreds of babies scurrying all over my ceiling. No matter how many times I've seen them, they haven't harmed me. It's almost like any other spider in the house, just doing what spiders do. I've gotten so used to them over the years, that they no longer scare me...for the last year or so, I don't even see them anymore - they have been replaced by kaleidoscopic/geometric patterns on my ceiling. Sometimes, they are luminescent. A doctor described it to me as either hypnogogic or hypnopompic hallucinations...it can also be a sign of narcolepsy. I hear voices when falling asleep and I will also go immediately into a dream when I fall asleep. I don't truly know what these beings and voices are. All I can sat, is in the (almost) 20 years that I've experienced these things... I've never been harmed. I actually feel protected/watched over. ♥️
Post automatically merged:

I've been seeing Astral Spiders for many years. It started in my early 30's and I'm 48 now. It used to scare the crap out of me. I've woken up to see them just sitting on the wall, and when I put my focus on them, they scurry away until they disappear. I've seen one slide down my ceiling fan string (or it's own silk string?) so fast that it swayed/teetered at the bottom to catch itself. I've watched one the size of my hand give birth to hundreds of babies scurrying all over my ceiling. No matter how many times I've seen them, they haven't harmed me. It's almost like any other spider in the house, just doing what spiders do. I've gotten so used to them over the years, that they no longer scare me...for the last year or so, I don't even see them anymore - they have been replaced by kaleidoscopic/geometric patterns on my ceiling. Sometimes, they are luminescent. A doctor described it to me as either hypnogogic or hypnopompic hallucinations...it can also be a sign of narcolepsy. I hear voices when falling asleep and I will also go immediately into a dream when I fall asleep. I don't truly know what these beings and voices are. All I can sat, is in the (almost) 20 years that I've experienced these things... I've never been harmed. I actually feel protected/watched over. ♥️
Also, I am Clairaudient, and I've asked these spiders what they are. Within a few minutes, the song "Dreamweaver" by Gary Wright came into my mind. I only ever see the spiders upon waking at night. I believe these Astral Spiders may do something with our dreams? Interesting to think about....

Here are the lyrics to the song, Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver
I've just closed my eyes again
Climbed aboard the dream weaver train
Driver take away my worries of today
And leave tomorrow behind
Ooh, dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Ooh, dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light
Fly me high through the starry skies
Maybe to an astral plane
Cross the highways of fantasy
Help me to forget today's pain
Ooh, dream weaver
Ooh, dream weaver
Though the dawn may be coming soon
There still may be some time
Fly me away to the bright side of the moon
Meet me on the other side
Ooh, dream weaver
Ooh, dream weaver
Dream weaver
Dream weaver

Last edited:

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Sounds like sleep paralysis, the entities are a physical manifestation of your subconscious emotional state (usually fear) when suddenly awakened and often can’t feel the body or move.