• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Astrology houses based on 1st Aries, but compared to a shifting natal chart & black-white mirror

Reaction score
Awards
So we have Cardinal, Mutable, and Kerubic signs, and Angular, Succeedant, and Cadent houses.
Let's say I want to work on my fourth house of Security and Home, which would normally be Cardinal Cancer, an Angular house ruled by Luna.
However, my Fourth house based on my natal chart is Kerubic Aquarius, normally a Succeedent ruled by Saturn, but devoid of any planet contained in the fourth house. Luna sits in Leo in the tenth of what would normally be Cardinal Capricorn, Angular ruled by Saturn.

Using Bardon's Black-White mirror, how could you transform the negative qualities into strong positive qualities, that is central to that real natal sign but based on the Cardinal Cancer fourth house model and qualities transferable between the two differing signs?

Frater S has a Vice to Virtue post, with a method I plan to utilize, integrated to suit the Black-White Mirror exercise.

I hope this makes sense. Im trying to be a little vague for a reason or two.