• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Open Request Atanatize: Path of the Undead Masters by Alexander L.M.

Someone is looking for a specific book to be shared.

slaycnt

Neophyte
Reaction score
As well as the book Mantvs: Grimoire of the third god of creation both by Alexander L. M. They are sold on amazob and by sauroctons publishing

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Only one request per post is allowed, make a new one if you're looking for the second book. Additionally, you forgot to name the author of your book so I added him. A direct link to amazon would have been nice, too, as some requesters get the title or author of their book wrong and typos make the book harder to find. Anyway, I was unable to find it, the usual booksharing sites don't list it so far.

slaycnt

Neophyte
Reaction score
Only one request per post is allowed, make a new one if you're looking for the second book. Additionally, you forgot to name the author of your book so I added him. A direct link to amazon would have been nice, too, as some requesters get the title or author of their book wrong and typos make the book harder to find. Anyway, I was unable to find it, the usual booksharing sites don't list it so far.
My bad heres links to it i would edit it out the second book requet but i don t know how
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Didnt know i had to add the author both in the title and descrisption my bad thanks for trying to find it