• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ayahuasca and Magick

gswart

Visitor
Reaction score
Good morning friends, I hope you are having an excellent start to the year, I wanted to know if anyone has had or knows of experiences with the use of Ayahuasca as a magical tool to access the astral world or the subconscious, cast a spell and obtain results in the real world. ?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I made Ayahuasca a year and a half ago or something (time flies). Have to say I was somewhat unimpressed by the whole experience, very likely because this (as practically everything today) is so hyped up by everybody who wants to write an article or make a video or say something interesting during the cigarette-break at work.

gswart

Visitor
Reaction score
Ya he participado en dos ceremonias de Ayahuasca con maestros chamanes con bastante experiencia y me ha ido bastante bien como medio de autoconocimiento; Debo decir que soy peruano y en mi país la Ayahuasca es parte del conocimiento ancestral de los pueblos originarios de este país; Ahora bien, como practicante de magia me preguntaba, si la Ayahuasca permite acceder al subconsciente y es una puerta de entrada al mundo astral, ¿cómo se puede utilizar para obtener resultados mágicos? La semana que viene voy a dos sesiones de Ayahuasca y me gustaría ir con ideas para desarrollar en ese momento.
Post automatically merged:

I have already participated in two Ayahuasca ceremonies with shaman teachers with quite some experience and it has gone quite well for me as a means of self-knowledge; I must say that I am Peruvian and in my country Ayahuasca is part of the ancestral knowledge of the native peoples of this country; Now, as a magic practitioner I was wondering, if Ayahuasca allows you to access the subconscious and is a gateway to the astral world, how can it be used for results magic? Next week I am going to two Ayahuasca sessions and I would like to go with ideas to develop at that time.

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Personally I found it too intense and distracting to get any real work done, and I didn't like the physical side-effects.
I can see how it could be used for more structures, directed & guided experiences - which, as I understand it, is how it is traditionally used - but for me, it just isn't a suitable spiritual/magical tool.
My preference for would be for a bowl of incense & a cup of tea - it's less intense, but just works better for me.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I would use it to imagine mandalas and to imagine triangulations and experience them tuning in in conjunction with the 576 minute method on horology post

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
If you like to puke then use ayahuasca only as a mean of getting Redemption or clearing out your Karma. You will puke when you do it appropriately and you will purify yourself through this puking mechanism, that is what Ayahuasca is meant for, not for casting spells.

Signs & Sounds

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
If you want to remain functional enough to get anything done you would be much better off with a low dose of freebase dmt vaporized and inhaled. Somewhere around 10mg. That’s far below the threshold of blasting yourself off to hyperspace, and is nice too because it only lasts 10-20 mins and there’s no vomiting

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
If you want to remain functional enough to get anything done you would be much better off with a low dose of freebase dmt vaporized and inhaled. Somewhere around 10mg. That’s far below the threshold of blasting yourself off to hyperspace, and is nice too because it only lasts 10-20 mins and there’s no vomiting

I did that a few times in my younger days and man it was really weird with open eyes.

It's hard to explain really but everything in my room looked partially the same but also very different. It's like everything was overly smooth and plastic-y looking. Everything's edges were smoothed over and it made everything look soft and fake.

I liked it much better as an eyes closed experience. That way it was basically seeing a lot of colorful geometric patterns that moved and changed.

It showed me that I did have the ability to see things in color and in detail in my mind's eye but that it was somehow blocked or muted in normal states of consciousness.

I remember the experiences not lasting very long at all though. Like about 5-10 minutes at most and then things were back to normal.

I was never bold enough to blast off into hyperspace with the 'machine elves'...lol

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah - the vomiting and the bad taste aren't caused by the active ingredients, they're caused by the other stuff that gets mixed in when you prep it directly from plants. Chemically pure mixes of the 2 main actives don't cause vomiting unless you are mildly allergic to one of them - but can still cause some of the other side-effects.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah - the vomiting and the bad taste aren't caused by the active ingredients, they're caused by the other stuff that gets mixed in when you prep it directly from plants. Chemically pure mixes of the 2 main actives don't cause vomiting unless you are mildly allergic to one of them - but can still cause some of the other side-effects.
That is called pharmahuasca.

Signs & Sounds

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I did that a few times in my younger days and man it was really weird with open eyes.

It's hard to explain really but everything in my room looked partially the same but also very different. It's like everything was overly smooth and plastic-y looking. Everything's edges were smoothed over and it made everything look soft and fake.

I liked it much better as an eyes closed experience. That way it was basically seeing a lot of colorful geometric patterns that moved and changed.

It showed me that I did have the ability to see things in color and in detail in my mind's eye but that it was somehow blocked or muted in normal states of consciousness.

I remember the experiences not lasting very long at all though. Like about 5-10 minutes at most and then things were back to normal.

I was never bold enough to blast off into hyperspace with the 'machine elves'...lol
I actually really like the open eye visuals.

there’s so many different styles, sometimes everythings all soft and puffy similar to what you experienced I imagine. Sometimes everything is made of cubes, kinda like if Minecraft or something.

One time I looked in the mirror, and things looked normal except for a third eye in the middle of my forehead, that literally looked like a real-time CGI copy/ paste of one of my eyes.

Then there was that time the contents of my computer screen was suddenly projected on every surface of everything in the room I was in, even behind me which I only knew because I could somehow see omnidirectionally. Fuckin wild.

While this is all fun and entertaining, the real value to me is I now know 100% that my mind is capable of “seeing” beyond the regular old 3D consensus reality.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
My observation is that the standard human format contains various "veils" to separate particular subplanes.

For example there is a veil separating the dense solid/liquid/gaseous subplanes from the 4 etheric subplanes. This results in the human, while in the physical body, primarily focusing on managing its life in the physical world.

There are also astral and lower mental veils.

Psychedelics seem rip some veils before the usual development stage. Sometimes this is useful and sometimes the human cannot cope.

It is important therefore to have an appropriate supervisor to watch and if necessary manage the inner experience of the consumer. The supervisor is not necessarily human.