• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Banishing with one's own power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
On another forum, an user queried about banishing Naamah with Lord Lucifer, to which another user replied as follows:
"
I would like to banish her
The “spiritual hygine” has some ideas on how to do that. You could also just tell her to leave and not come back.

Personally, if I’m driving entities away the last thing I want to do is being yet more into the mix, as that introduces risk of yet more parasites and confusion, but that’s just me, I’ve very confident in my ability to banish based on the strength of my own power and authority over people trespassing on my spiritual territory. It’s easier to keep it simple and handle it face to face, one on one.
"

banish based on the strength of my own power and authority over people trespassing on my spiritual territory
How to do banish with one's own power?

I never had to forcefully banish yet but I probably would have to call on my spirit friends, and the opposing and adversarial spirits of the to-be-banished spirit, to be sure that the spirit was successfully banished

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
?
What's the purpose of a copy paste from "another user" on another forum?
Why not reply to the thread there.

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
How to do banish with one's own power?

Without knowing the name of the offending power, I banish with a word: "Ain"

אין - Alpeh-Yud-Final-Nun

In English it is easiest invoked, most simply stated: "Out of sight, out of mind."

Screenshot-2024-08-17-031037.png

For treatment resistant malignancies, sticky situations, naturally, layering multiple techniques is very helpful.

I probably would have to call on my spirit friends, and the opposing and adversarial spirits of the to-be-banished spirit, to be sure that the spirit was successfully banished

If it works for you, great! I have found that relying on any other divinity ( with one exception ) is an invitation for future ... problems. This is because the angel/demon paradigm is a false dichotomy. Angels and demons are conjoined twins, flip sides of the same coin. Calling one is calling the other. אלו ואלו, הא והא, זה וזה ... etc. As it is below so it is above and as it is above so it is below. This principle is contained, among other things, in the form of the letter Aleph. There is one and only one exception.

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Without knowing the name of the offending power, I banish with a word: "Ain"

אין - Alpeh-Yud-Final-Nun

In English it is easiest invoked, most simply stated: "Out of sight, out of mind."

Screenshot-2024-08-17-031037.png

For treatment resistant malignancies, sticky situations, naturally, layering multiple techniques is very helpful.

If it works for you, great! I have found that relying on any other divinity ( with one exception ) is an invitation for future ... problems. This is because the angel/demon paradigm is a false dichotomy. Angels and demons are conjoined twins, flip sides of the same coin. Calling one is calling the other. אלו ואלו, הא והא, זה וזה ... etc. As it is below so it is above and as it is above so it is below. There is one and only one exception.
I'll bite: what is the one exception?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
so i hope i understand it right:
someone is asking to banish naamah by his own power and you are sent here to ask more questions. me thinks that someones problem is solved.

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
you are sent here to ask more questions
I am not anyone's slave to be sent around. I usually banish like this:
call on my spirit friends, and the opposing and adversarial spirits of the to-be-banished spirit, to be sure that the spirit was successfully banished
I was curious what is

banish based on the strength of my own power and authority over people trespassing on my spiritual territory

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
noone said you are a slave. its what i see when you write about what you are curious about, cause in essence thats what that someone did. naamah is about weaving. in other terms its about mindmapping and using things and or humans to make connections aka magick. will power alone can banish so the weaver goes elsewhere. maybe you are the wind little spiders use to fly away from their mum before she turns cannibalistic on them.
Post automatically merged:

i just remembered arachnia was a greek figure that might have better info then i can explain in words. read up on her old stories, maybe then your curiosity finds answers.

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Do not copy paste other's work and do not link to websites that sell services or products
will power alone can banish
Oh, I was unaware of that characteristic of Naamah
Sure the Spider Goddess, as I prefer calling her

The Spider Queen or Spider Goddess (Sepheranz, Arachne, Illivryn)​

Direction: Northwest (Primary); West
Colors: Red, Brown, Purple, Green, Pink
D/N: Nocturnal
Elemental Attribution: Spiritus
Stellar Attribution: Procyon
Planetary Attributions (from Most to Least Attributed): Moon; Black Sun; Saturn; Uranus; Sun; Earth; Mercury
img_3530

Above: Channeled Sigil for the Spider Queen
No article about any god has ever been more difficult to write– I have revised this essay innumerable times, and no matter how many times I do, I cannot present even two percent of this goddess to the public. She is one of the most multi-faceted, powerful, amazing, confusing, mysterious, and all around wonderful spirits I know.
This article is dedicated to the divinity that is variously referred to as the Spider Queen, the Spider Goddess, the Hanged One, the Black Womb of the Universe, the Weaver of Numerous Chains, the Spider Mother of the Draelith, the Valsharess of the Draelith, the Spider Goddess of Atlantis, the Goddess of Weaving, the Queen of Space, the Queen of Isolation and Fire, the Goddess of Da’ath, the Queen of the Atlantean Gods, and the Ruler of the Black Plane of Chaos.
Mark Allan Smith calls the Spider Goddess Sepheranz. The Temple of the Ascending Flame calls her Arachne, Arachnidia, and Ka-Ra-An. The Temple of Maergzjirah calls her Illivryn. My channeled names for her are Latismock and Niesiealin (KNEE-SEE-ah-lyn).
A couple friends of mine have their own names for the Spider Queen to contribute. The first friend, who goes by Sauroc 777 on YouTube and Saurious777 on WordPress, knows the Spider Queen by the name Seraphanz (pronounced “Saraphawnz”). The second friend, who goes by Zee Nehemoth, taught me the name Arachnetheia, which name can be appropriately used to call on Sepheranz and Lilith’s spider aspect alike.
In the Atlantean Current of the Draconian Tradition, Sepheranz is the hidden fourth point of the Atlantean Trident, a group of witchcraft gods including Lucifer, Belial, Hecate, and Sepheranz, which group is exoterically described as only having three members (i.e., Sepheranz is excluded).
In the Maergzjiran tradition, the Spider Queen is the goddess of Charnaggen d’Oloth, the Queen of the Draelith, the patroness of the Tower of Cressen, and one of the Thirteen Blighted Lords and Ladies– a group of divinities held to be incarnations of the Inexorable One. According to Somnus Dreadwood, “Illivryn is the manifestation of Akraeoth’s ambition, the pursuit of self-mastery and perfection, the bridge between living mortal races and the infernals and immortals… She is that ambition, and the wrath, and the vengeance, and that constant quest to better oneself, to be more perfected, to be a true master, so that none can stand before you and challenge you.”
In my personal gnosis, the Spider Queen is the Mother of Aradia who resides in the Grave of Davcina and rules the Trans-Qliphothic Labyrinth. She is the Consort of the One True King of Demons, who leads the Infernal Divine through her. Death Itself answers only to the Spider Queen, and the Goetic metagod is her pet. She is absolute darkness, and protection is the essence of her being. She is one with Lilith, yet nonetheless, the eleven lords of the Qliphoth speak to her, and not the other way around.
The Spider Queen is powerful enough to kill most other deities. She destroys those who try to enter the Qliphoth in the hopes of imposing boundaries upon black magickians who enter the Nightside to be freed of their Cosmic restrictions. She can destroy a human to the extent that they no longer have a path in life.
The Spider Queen rules the web which connects the Qliphothic and Sephirothic realms. She has the keys to the many concealed temples scattered amongst the Qliphothic regions and established between worlds, and she can help the witch self-initiate through any part of Sitra Ahra.
The Spider Queen is a protectress of the Black Lodge who watches over all of those on the magickal paths established by Lucifer. She guides the magickian through the Vaults of Zin, which no human could ever navigate without such a guide. She can meet you anywhere you like in the Qliphoth and take you wherever you want to go.
The Spider Queen endures much altercation on behalf of those who pursue Qliphothic alchemy. She, determines when and how (some?) black magickians will die, which presumably involves saving their lives on one or more occasions until the time is right.
The Spider Queen appears to give different stories about her origin to everyone. To Mark Alan Smith, she claimed to be the daughter of Lucifer and Hecate. To Somnus Dreadwood, she claimed to be an incarnation of the Inexorable One. To me, she claimed to be the first thought that separated itself from (what she refers to as) God. Various other stories of her origin exist throughout world mythology.
If you practice traditions lost of alchemy reserved for only a few, there may come a time when the permutations of the Spider Queen are recommended highly. The changes which she can bestow upon you will be required for you to proceed, but her alchemies come with great risk.
The Spider Queen embraces the enchantress who pursues true alchemy. She’s sadistic, but her tortures and trials serve a higher purpose. She has confirmed that, of the thousands of magickians she has tested, most wound up insane, dead, or both, and her tests must be face if the magickian is to work with her. She aggressively challenges the witch until everything is laid bare via intimidation, psychic attack, and what I would describe as verbal abuse.
The Spider Queen is vengeful and cruel with those who would chicken out of rituals she recommends, and she is also brutally honest regarding whether or not the magickian is capable of enduring the practices she is engaged in. She may tell you to back down and try to scare you into doing so, but this is a test, and she will not let you back down. She may offer gifts which the witch is often better off not accepting, which gifts often remove consequences or offer grant questionable coping mechanisms. Sometimes her tests include orchestrating horrible life events for her chosen ones, sometimes at early ages, and sometimes long before they get into the Occult. The things she does to people really are horrible, but unfortunately, for some of us, they are necessary. No matter what she does to you, she might just be the most important ally you have.
The Spider Queen does not concern herself with the doings of other (read: lesser) deities for the same reason a wolf does not concern herself with the doings or happenings of sheep. She speaks often of a True Way, explaining that all religions are merely branches of the same tree. She can manifest as male, female, hermaphroditic, etc.
The Spider Queen has appeared to me as a black dragon, a levitating hermaphrodite with some type of black sphere or disk suspended behind her head, a woman with a vortex for a body, a winged woman with a sword and the lower torso of a spider, a panther, a werewolf, and a vampyric/ghoulish looking anthropoid.
Apparently this form of prolific shapeshifting is normal for her, as many forms are described in The Scorpion God and ToAF literature: some cited in those appearances match one another in connotation but not in detail– most often amounting to a goddess affiliated with snakes, spiders, or dragons.
Somnus Dreadwood’s description of her differs, of course, since his gnosis of her centers around her rulership of the Draelith and Charnaggen d’Oloth. Practitioners of the Maergzjiran tradition believe that there are numerous depictions of the Draelith throughout world religion, such as the descriptions of the dark elves in Norse mythology. To learn more about the Draelith, I highly recommend The Black Scriptures, Rites in the Thirteen Tongues, and Profane Seals by Somnus Dreadwood.
The Spider Queen destroys the “worst kind of child molesters,” being those who molest children in attempt to further the agendas of the Black Lodge. If I understand this correctly, she will devour their souls for eternity.
The Spider Queen intrudes upon spirits which would repress your magickal ascent, and she is the destroyer of those mechanisms of causality which hamper our pursuits to be liberated from the cycle of reincarnation. She annihilates those who try to engender the downfall of those who pursue the True Path behind and beyond all religions.
The Spider Queen rewards the true magickian via the devourment of the algorithm—the mechanism of the Cosmos which serves to hamper the true magickian’s ascent. She describes herself as being “everywhere and nowhere” at once.
The Spider Queen presides over paradigms of magick which magickians of great power undertake at a point beyond what most sorcerers will ever achieve– the point of no return. She tests the magickian’s soul for all manner of corruption, flaws, and weakness and helps her surrender vices, hang-ups, fetishes, etc. She is knowledgeable regarding invocation, evocation, nature magick, necromancy, magick calling upon bodies of water, pendulum use, lunar magick, the secrets of immortality, psychic vampyrism, shielding, death magick, shadowmancy, and macroscopic alchemy. She can transform the essence of your being with Qliphothic energy, infernalize your third eye, and fill your soul star chakra with the fire of Thaumiel. She can guide you through the astral planes to locate grimoires. Her alchemy mutilates and reconstructs the subtle body of the witch– Smith describes being lacerated with scales and poisoned by insects, and I’m pretty sure we can all add to his list.
The Spider Queen is a diabolic goddess of witchcraft who begets both Qliphothic and Trans-Qliphothic alchemy, and she personifies both the lightest and darkest attributes of what I term pre-primordial divinity. She imparts alchemical change which is reserved for advanced magickians. She can empower the solar plexus chakra in such a manner that the entire subtle body is empowered. She can also empower minor chakras in your head right next to your temples, and/or invert the minor chakras in one of your hands.
The Spider Queen has a sense of humor, understands sarcasm, and has a gentle side.
The Spider Queen can strengthen the astral double, as well as give it the ability to shapeshift into a ghost (a spirit composed of the death essence), such that in doing so, it may detach from the physical body easily like a carrier pigeon and accomplish whatever is needed while you are doing whatever day-to-day shit you were doing before you sent it off.
If you like, you can call on the Spider Queen to generate a handful of a certain species of protector spirits which assist in spirit communication and prevent ritual interference. These spirits are very psychically subtle and difficult to sense– or at least, they can be. I watched these spirits crawl out of Arachne once– it was a horrifying. They were literally born with swords. Swords. How can anything be born with a sword? Why does her womb spawn weaponry? Is there a forge in there? I don’t fucking get it, and it scares me.

Magickal Chants

Seraphanz Moryazzenna
Channeled All-Purposed Summoning Chant for the Spider Queen
Latismock Orzarallyn
Niesiealin Orgarannon
Adoro Te, Aeviternitas Sepheranz, Meticulosa Deitas Inferorum
“I Adore You, Eternal Sepheranz, Fearsome Goddess of Hell!”
Laudate Era Sepheranz, Auguratricis Et Versipellis
“I Praise the Lady Sepheranz, Sorceress and Shapeshifter!”
Evoco Aranea Aeternalis– Interveni Sepheranz
“I Call the Everlasting Spider– Come, Sepheranz!”
Amplaudate Arachne– Sepheranz Gloria
“I Praise Arachne– Glory to Sepheranz!”
Useful for any Sephirothic or Qliphothic Sphereworking or Pathworking, as Well as Any Rite to Arachne.
Conlaudate Matercula Arachne-Sepheranz
“I Praise Mother Arachne-Sepheranz!”
Evoco Arachne, Domina Sitra De-Smola
“I Call Arachne, Lady of the Sinister Left Side!”
Calls Upon Arachne for Any Working to Her. Also Useful for Empowering Any Qliphothic or Sephirothic Sphereworking or Pathworking, as Well as Empowering Any Rite to Work with the Trans-Sephirothic Labyrinth.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it seems i have just as much a hard time reading about her as you have writing about her. i can hardly read your post, the letters are dancing.
di you know, btw that anansi is a spider trickster god and mentioned in the qoran somewhere ( true my eyes anyways ) and if you think about the fact that words often are translations of translations put into script from sound to letters then might you be able to read a hounsi where it writes anansi, which is a female voudou priestess.

naamah weaves.
nice to meet you slytherin.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
it seems i have just as much a hard time reading about her as you have writing about her. i can hardly read your post, the letters are dancing.
di you know, btw that anansi is a spider trickster god and mentioned in the qoran somewhere ( true my eyes anyways ) and if you think about the fact that words often are translations of translations put into script from sound to letters then might you be able to read a hounsi where it writes anansi, which is a female voudou priestess.

naamah weaves.
nice to meet you slytherin.

from which the post was copypasta'd is much easier to read.

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Won't the Void be the opposite of the ineffable source??

No, the void is sustained by the source else it immediately defeats itself in self-referential contradiction.

Eta: anything and/or everything including "nothing" is the opposite of "void". In Hebrew: יש - yaysh

Last edited:

thehornedone

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean by 'banishing with your own power' because you followed that up by saying you did it by the power of Lucifer. All of us should have a banishing ritual we have memorized and can use with confidence but they almost always are done with the authority of other spirits. When you have a banishing you use, you should have a good relationship and be in good standing with all those you call upon.

Here is my thinking and I am open to criticism. Have a strong matron and or patron and go through them when dealing g with other spirits. They will protect you from serious harm if you have a good relationship with Them. They might let a few things into your life so that you learn how to deal with it but They should have your back. Just remember that your magic centers more on you than any deity so be weary if you are going up against a practitioner advesary.

Reaction score
Awards
If you do theurgical operations (such as HGA or higher self work), you can tap into your higher self (HGA, Yourself-as-God, ect) and banish whatever is around by the sheer might and authority of Yourself-as-God. Eventually you will reach a point in theurgical operations where the barrier between yourself and your higher self is thin and you can directly command the space clear without any form of rites or rituals.

The trick is to realize and internalize that there is no distinction between you and your higher self, so all your actions are laden with the authority of Yourself-as-God.

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards
If you do theurgical operations (such as HGA or higher self work), you can tap into your higher self (HGA, Yourself-as-God, ect) and banish whatever is around by the sheer might and authority of Yourself-as-God. Eventually you will reach a point in theurgical operations where the barrier between yourself and your higher self is thin and you can directly command the space clear without any form of rites or rituals.

The trick is to realize and internalize that there is no distinction between you and your higher self, so all your actions are laden with the authority of Yourself-as-God.
SHHHHH

You're not supposed to just SAY that, you have to like, couch in some weird metaphor about how you prostrate yourself before a "higher power" and plead to them to make the bad people go away.

And you DEFINITELY can't just ritualize bathing as a form of banishment of "evil" or "maleficence", that would be too easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.