• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Basic energy work that guarantees ritual success, if your ritual is well designed?

Reaction score
Awards
LBRP, Middle Pillar, these are what Im familiar with, however it was brought to my attention that my energy was scattered, all over the place.
How do you safely and perfectly contain your energy used, and what basic energy work used will guarantee magick success?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
U meditate & u use active imagination to guide your energies. u can also take adhd pills like aderall to focus(can cause anxiety)/ drink alcohol to relax(can cause headaches vomiting & addiction) but it’s up to u.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps you need to stop banishing. If you still think you need protection, there's some interesting insight in the book Holy Daimon by Frater Archer:

"Think of yourself as a vessel. Normally this vessel is being continuously filled with water from many sources, and thus is in a state of overflowing sensual experience. New water pours in while old water flows out, and there is a neverending coming and going of experiences, some delightful and others painful, some of them indifferent and many invisible to our conscious minds.

"When we go into isolation, we stop all of this. We deliberately create emptiness and openness within us. We make of ourselves an untouched space, an empty vessel that attracts the attention of all sorts of spiritual beings who would love to take up residence in it and fill it with their own waters. It offers shelter and food and richness to all the spiritual beings who cannot provide these things for themselves, who prey on carrion. And carrion is exactly what such energy is to them.

"So in isolation we strive to empty our vessel of new impressions. We strive to empty it of our senses, both mental and physical. We create an empty space that will ultimately be used by our holy daimon to create a conscious communion with us. However, until then we must guard this empty vessel and ensure that we don’t get tricked and abused by other beings who would prey on our openness. This is why we seal this vacant space with joy.

"The type of joy we mean is the most wonderful protective seal. Joy is the shield that shines like the sun. And just like the sun it has no source but is self-sustaining: we have but to learn to ignite it within ourselves."

He goes on to recommend practices which can be used to bring in joy. You may find this work less 'magic' and more 'mystic.'

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
U meditate & u use active imagination to guide your energies. u can also take adhd pills like aderall to focus(can cause anxiety)/ drink alcohol to relax(can cause headaches vomiting & addiction) but it’s up to u.
taking drugs might dull his senses but he should focus Etc

Reaction score
Awards
Being a mage is a pretty good start
Fair point. However, the exercise I do daily is not unlike the Middle Pillar, except for absence of divine names, though it starts and is contained in the heart. So, the energy that starts circulating and is pulled back in does seem to resemble a bit to me the energy flows that I'd found when doing the Middle Pillar. I guess no matter what the name may be for something similar, Im sure it follows similar designs.

Reaction score
Awards
I do try to sense electricity/energy between my Solar Plexus, shoulders and in between the fingers. There is a slight flow there.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It’s all probabilities the more energy u add to a ritual the more like it’s to succeed
I don’t think so

if say you use a ton energy for a love spell it won’t mean it’ll work, if the person doesn’t want you they will fight it eventually, you’ll likely need to keep redoing the spell

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It will work for a short while & it could also cause obsession in the woman.

from my experience obsession usually strengthens itself over time & takes
some time to fade off if at all

Reaction score
Awards
It was pointed out to me, that much like the Magic Circle containing the energy vortex, that talisman must have circles around the spirit seal to keep the energy contained. This could be a key.

But yes, being a Mage would help.

Reaction score
Awards
I know of prior experience with witchcraft for example, that a minuscule number of lit candles in a small room gave off enough heat I nearly passed out when trying to Draw Down the Moon. I was using no circle. Had I used a circle, it would've not been as extreme. It did work however.