• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Beleth Experiences?

Frater Dag

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I regularly work with a number of spirits.

I am no stranger to the Lesser Key. I have informal agreements with Gremory and Foras that I started about a year ago and are going quite well. Unfortunately, I did have to break off my relationship with Bune this year. I was really disappointed that that relationship didn't work out.

I'm considering evoking Beleth and I haven't found a lot of first hand accounts of people working with him. What have your experiences been with Beleth if you have worked with him?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Beleth is about self-respect. Made me question why I was continuing a make believe "relationship". I did continue it but in my mind always saw the look on his face when I got ghosted again. He told me to treat her the same, and that was the end of it 🤣

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I thought about Beleth awhile ago, but then i got warned by a lesser demon known to me by Bune, he said ”He is dangerous”. All i know :)
Btw he said it through the ouija very fast, like he was confident about it.

Frater Dag

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Beleth is about self-respect. Made me question why I was continuing a make believe "relationship". I did continue it but in my mind always saw the look on his face when I got ghosted again. He told me to treat her the same, and that was the end of it 🤣
Have you tried working with Gremory? She is a great relationship spirit. I highly recommend her.

I'm going to see if what I have already put in motion with other spirits pans out first before I try anything else like approaching Beleth.

I thought about Beleth awhile ago, but then i got warned by a lesser demon known to me by Bune, he said ”He is dangerous”. All i know :)
Btw he said it through the ouija very fast, like he was confident about it.

I would imagine he is quite dangerous if someone crossed him or disrespected him. I would do neither of those things if I were to approach him. Plus, I've got some pretty strong protective backup if I were to need it.

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Have you tried working with Gremory? She is a great relationship spirit. I highly recommend her.

I'm going to see if what I have already put in motion with other spirits pans out first before I try anything else like approaching Beleth.

I would imagine he is quite dangerous if someone crossed him or disrespected him. I would do neither of those things if I were to approach him. Plus, I've got some pretty strong protective backup if I were to need it.
And what could happen if you crossed him?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
This is just my opinion.
Beleth can do alot of terrible and great things, BUT if he want to ”screw” you over, he cannot unless he gets permission from God All Mighty. That goes with other spirits, even angels:)

Frater Dag

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm sure he could do a lot of things. I have never spoken with him before, but the other spirits that I have dealt with in the same grimoire seemed to be quite potent and they weren't kings.

I would expect that the way that he would exact punishment would be in his sphere of influence (relationships).