• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Belial's Gateway cloth

Reaction score
Awards
I recall off another forum that shell not be named, that when Lady Eva and I and UncleAl were there, one of the two sent me a PM with a picture or description of a gateway cloth to bell.
One corner was a spiral, perhaps vertigo is necessary to bridge a connection in trance. Perhaps energy work. Perhaps some other meaning.
The other three corners had symbols.

If anyone has a clue as to what Im referring to, please fill me in. If I take on Demons to do work for me, Belial will be the first one called, on down to the Presidents and Knights. My goal? To elevate them worthy of it to be Princes. They might treat me well in exchange.

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
@Diluculo_DelFuego For me, this sounds more like a form of establishing, bridge a contact to reach him in his "Castle/Infernal Palace". Fortunately, it is possible to connect with him even if you fail to find what you're looking for. I'm more than sure that most people didn't use the tools given by whoever sent this to you, and Belial expect you to stay "resourceful".
I have never had a good relationship with Eva so I had no such a discussion with her about Belial nor any tools, symbols etc. she used and shared in PMs. Besides supporting a sexual harasser and keeping him around intentionally to target more women, they banned me for things I didn't even commit, despite how many people I managed to help. So, I distance myself from their content.

My goal? To elevate them worthy of it to be Princes. They might treat me well in exchange.

Now that sounds interesting. Elevate who, exactly? Do you mean those demons who would help you?

Their hierarchy won't be significantly influenced by a single person they help says. To be fully honest, there are much simpler ways to ensure a good relationship and to make sure demons treat you well - the rest is up on them. You don't have much influence on their hierarchy as an individual, especially considering you don't hold a high position yourself among demons.

It's another question how they would view at a demon who became a Prince through someone not actively living among them and possess no high role. It sounds rather disrespectful, humiliating if you asking me. Perhaps it is just my pride, of course I can't talk instead of them.

Nevertheless, this is an extremely generous approach, I'll admit.

@SkullTraill I love that image in your signature. I've been using that lyrics part as a status on my Discord.