• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Recommendation Best books on energy magick?

Seeking or giving recommendations for books.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Read about NEW (New energy ways) by robert bruce. That way you get maximum input/output for your body by removing energy cloggings. After that I think Franz Bardon had some good book for energy magick, can't remember which it was though.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Read about NEW (New energy ways) by robert bruce. That way you get maximum input/output for your body by removing energy cloggings. After that I think Franz Bardon had some good book for energy magick, can't remember which it was though.
Updated link:

As far as I know, energy work begins in Franz Bardon's IIH in Step III but you'll have to complete the other steps before it which can take you years. This is a quick and concise guide to energy work, haven't tried it myself (I've set myself the goal of mastering empty-mind meditation, breathwork and visualization first), updated link: