• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Best way to ensure cursing somebody is worth it in your opinion?

Everyone's got one.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Accipeveldare

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I suppose I should state my opinion first. I do not believe cursing somebody is ever truly worth it due to how dangerous it can be to yourself and others. Plus, it's almost like deciding to shoot somebody depending on how serious the curse is. If shooting somebody isn't worth it then is cursing somebody? I know a lot of new witches and novice practitioners of the Left Hand Path who are very excited to jump onto cursing somebody for small things like arguments and it almost makes me just not want to introduce anybody to the craft at all. The craft is meant for personal enlightenment. Not destruction and harming people. But perhaps somebody can contradict this statement?

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Please use the search function.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel