• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Bestest French Fry Condiments

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
OK, we all remember John Travolta in Pulp Fiction groaning about mayonnaise on French fries in Holland and how the Dutch "drown 'em in that s***." (Do they? I never ate fries whilst passing through, I guess.) Anyhow, what's the best stuff to put on fries? I mean ketchup shows no imagination. Thousand Island shows verve, but not a whole lot. A slight uptick from the mouth-breather's, "If we don't use ketchup, let's try French's mustard." Add a point for German "Senf," but it's pricey compared to the others. Anchovy paste? DO-NOT-GO-THERE. I have. It's the gastronomic equivalent of what the artist Pickman fed his ghoul models when fresh corpses were in short supply.

Personally, I'm keen on Blue Cheese salad dressing with finely grated garlic and a goodly dollop of mustard oil (what gets called horseradish in the States.) Not so much as to rival wasabi, but goodly withal. Tabasco can be substituted if you must. Try that on your fries---it's the most fun you can have till you quit NOFAP.