• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

between sleep and wakefulness, nightmare

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
nightmare = being immobilized in sleep at night, not being able to breathe, feeling as if someone is sitting on you (I don't know what this is called in your case, so I'll explain)

I saw 2 people and I said to one of them I want to talk to you and he agreed and I put an empty armor on my bed (metaphor) I put the head of the armor on the last armor and it was as if I woke up from sleep and then everything started first I stopped breathing I couldn't breathe and I couldn't shout (this part must be what is called a nightmare) then I felt my soul coming out, But at that time I was in fear and I didn't want to go out, so I tried every way not to go out, it was like I went out for a while but I didn't open my eyes, I went back to my body immediately, then it happened again but somehow I blocked it and my spirit went back to my body, at that time there was a tingling sensation and I woke up feeling that my spirit had settled in my body.

Important :
If I remember correctly this is how it happened.

What exactly is this?

I asked people if they had nightmares and people told me that they had and when I compared them I realized that they didn't experience the same things as mine

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
You just see your own emotional body being reflected back to you through the Light nothing else, go to a psychologist or deal with it alone.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You just see your own emotional body being reflected back to you through the Light nothing else, go to a psychologist or deal with it alone.
I don't think there is a problem, some things just don't make sense.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, I know that and that's what I said when I said nightmare, but in sleep paralysis there is no withdrawal of the soul. as far as I know
You are describing the feeling of being aware of slipping into sleep. It can be very scary and can feel as if your heart chakra is getting crunched, as well as a sort of "sliding" away in your head.

But maybe you are right and someone came to steal your soul. I hope you'll have a good night.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You are describing the feeling of being aware of slipping into sleep. It can be very scary and can feel as if your heart chakra is getting crunched, as well as a sort of "sliding" away in your head.
thank you for this answer

But maybe you are right and someone came to steal your soul. I hope you'll have a good night.
I wonder if I was misunderstood because of my English, but anyway, it's nothing like that