• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Bitcoin, Crime, Drugs and Money Laundering.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ah ok mr. Ali baba. It seems i got you at gangnam style. They would like us to stop that. Not saying i havent heard that before, but well, im not the one making the mistakes. And im not an endless recycling bitch, so im annoyed.

Lets be clear. My eyes have shown me that certain things from china arent kosjer. I didnt do any research i only read the dutch news. I cant help it that they spread the news that china military got a huge load of money from a big selling site. Neither can i help it that im sensitve to occult spy ware and spy ops. And i fucking have no clue what that has to do with smoking or roling a blunt. But to china it does.

Im grateful you took that spot, but what the snusbutt do i have to do with a chinese spyop. Or rather what the fuck are they looking at me for. Im just a long time titanium, diamond, high level buyer. Nothing else and i by cheap ass normal stuff.

Today i read again in the dutch news, china is throwing bombs towards taiwan and japan. I dont have a red buttton here in my home to push a counter bomb, if they were thinking that.

Btw i can't order anymore until i give my passport. They ARE crazy..

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It seems that not only history repeats itself. Okay, next time I can tell the story when a Tunesian princess fell in love with me. Or I better don't. You never know who is listening.

The Japanese killed the whole family. Taiwan, WWII. They could not kill the little 3-years old boy. So they took him with them, to the harbour. There they were not allowed to bring him on board of their warship.
The allied Germans eventually took him on their ship. In Nazi Germany there wasn't really enough time to learn German. Instead D-Day was near and Americans took him. So he learned English instead.
Today he lives in my house. He is over 80 years old. A fighter on his own. 10 years ago an old guy from India also moved in. He accused the Chinese of being a spy. Drilled holes in his door. Cussed at him. Tried to get rid of him.
The Indian was from Pune. He claimed that Osho was once his neighbour.
Meanwhile the Chinese discovered that a young Japanese had moved in. He suffered a nervous breakdown.

I didn't start the fire. I triple check my tenants now. But you never know. Just a spark and that multi-cultural cocktail explodes. I am so sick of this.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Same here. thank goodness they are safe with you.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
This is BS, to think crypto is all about drugs, it may be about taking possess of your own money but this idea of crime is wrong. Many left out people all over the world who can not get into the inernational banking system use it, Africa , and Asia. Fact is these ideas are great and have given the world hope, I am suprised a wizards forum has so many none wizards. You all are a big joke.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
sure hyena the std would be nothing new to you, but what can a weak limp soyer like you do? Go to a doctor?

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
What is a "soyer"? I don't understand what you're saying bro.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
no boner, whoreing yoga girls is impossible and deluded to think. std is sexual transmitted disease, self annilation is buddhist and not real.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
It seems that not only history repeats itself. Okay, next time I can tell the story when a Tunesian princess fell in love with me. Or I better don't. You never know who is listening.

The Japanese killed the whole family. Taiwan, WWII. They could not kill the little 3-years old boy. So they took him with them, to the harbour. There they were not allowed to bring him on board of their warship.
The allied Germans eventually took him on their ship. In Nazi Germany there wasn't really enough time to learn German. Instead D-Day was near and Americans took him. So he learned English instead.
Today he lives in my house. He is over 80 years old. A fighter on his own. 10 years ago an old guy from India also moved in. He accused the Chinese of being a spy. Drilled holes in his door. Cussed at him. Tried to get rid of him.
The Indian was from Pune. He claimed that Osho was once his neighbour.
Meanwhile the Chinese discovered that a young Japanese had moved in. He suffered a nervous breakdown.

I didn't start the fire. I triple check my tenants now. But you never know. Just a spark and that multi-cultural cocktail explodes. I am so sick of this.
you need a doctor, very bad fiction , mental ill,

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Dude, I am so sorry but I think you need to double check your universal translator because this comes out on my screen as:

no boner i have never been to california cults for stds. Hyanus asshole save me from himars and ownchep soyer eating blavatsky out of solovyev dog fish
I still just don't get it, brohammer. :(

But back on topic:
So, bitcoins are not created, they are "awarded".
[Actually]
, the real “history” of bitcoin is was that it was created by ERIS who wanted to see if a Sacred Chao would look pretty on an imaginary piece of money. She got bored with it and threw it in a gutter grate where it was found by reptillian agents working for the Save The Children From ME Fund, which is a front organization for Our Overlord the Mighty KEK (who is Pepe = Heb. Letter Peh+Peh(final) = 80+800 = 88 = XVI The Blasted Tower = I’m not going there). But KEK is really and aspect of ZOG, a nefarious Grey Alien who was deposed from the Arch Imperator position on the Board of Zeta Reticuli overseeing the absorption of the Markab Cluster of Worlds which had been thrown into chaos by the revolt of RON.

I learned this from Q (not that Q!) who told me while next me in bed when I was in my Picard aspect after I woke up from a dream where I was pretzel twisted by CALIFORNIAN yoga whores. They are paid in crypto, btw.

Returning to off topic, I did learn a few tricks from the tricks. For example, shutdafukyupasana is best preceded by stikupdibuttasana, which is a half lotus posture where the leg twitches to a rhythmic hissing. You do that by chewing your tongue as hard as you can. If there is blood, you spit it out in a sacred bowl and chant: “All Hail Discordia! Om...”

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
hebrew and black magic vs yoga and califorina
very nuts, but not understanding is a big problem
be certain as a reformed truth seeeker i would nerver do you harm (((XXX*9XXX**))), that is not a lie, so help me 'you fantastic tv show pill'.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe 'overstanding' and seeing that la allah illallah is what the vedic gods proclaim, will help.

Years ago, when a clockwork orange was still hip and didnt create hipsters yet, there was a dalai lama who proclaimed on twitter that 2 women will rule the world. Before that, about 1500 years ago imam ali proclaimed the same, but called them mothers.

Its my believe that the love between the 2 Mary's aka isa's mum and isa's hidden wife, are the same 2.

No clue what it has to do with crypto as discordia went to a sausage fest and ruined it.

Anyone apple pi?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
to think the limited views of Islam are more then their own personal message to fight all the false religions is to much for me. The sheer age of Vedic knowledge make the moslem an ant, the vedic gods are the gods, I know what the stone in Mecca is , noting else than the idol of Venus, Islam has no chance in this world , they have been living off the gross evils of Christians and Jews but that is winding down, Like Spain the world will spit it out and Mecca will be gone. Many quit that black hearted world view which is anti god , who's Lord i can do nothing . Living off of white people Islam is an other negro fool unable to even make a wheel. HHHHHHHTTTTHHHH

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
To each their own. I for myself found errors in the vedic texts and couldn't heal them. Spirit and dna work together on this one.

One could take the logical route, if one pleases so, and take the qoran as the last religious update or take it as an grimoire. Its just like catholic rome: even atheists work for the One eventually.

it gets boring to discuss like this, so instead of proclaiming your version is the bestest and oldest please be so kind to show us where that truth is, so we can earn a bitcoin...

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
just a thought, since well, since we know legal terms and stuff. whats up with the by the people for the people slogan? i aint FUCKING no people, im at least spirit in the flesh aka HUMAN.
What does this have to do with Bitcoin? I get people are literally not intelligent in large groups, hence the as we believe in the concept of by the people and for the people. But individually we hope that it's true but realize it's a lie.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
well at the moment of writing, i got my head stuck in soul retrieval and somehow that gave me the idea that when one uses pc magick and at the same time are working to earn a bitcoin, it might become a calculation outside of the pc. like as so within so without. and if one is so stupid to want to do that, how better to create that then by selling legal bonds. aka the people instead of humans.

since i understand that it is implied that the inventor had good intentions and wanted freedom of the bankingsystem i was wondering how far we are on that trail. i know there are new laws for financing online. didnt research any further, but nontheless.

an other thing that came to mind was the fact that the internet is in a new space, a non-physical space, then where would we find that space where they have bitcoins and not online games or a chatroom or a forum?

so in a sense the question for me is where are we technically at this point. cause i think ive given enough examples of how it can be a soultrap.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
well at the moment of writing, i got my head stuck in soul retrieval and somehow that gave me the idea that when one uses pc magick and at the same time are working to earn a bitcoin, it might become a calculation outside of the pc. like as so within so without. and if one is so stupid to want to do that, how better to create that then by selling legal bonds. aka the people instead of humans.

since i understand that it is implied that the inventor had good intentions and wanted freedom of the bankingsystem i was wondering how far we are on that trail. i know there are new laws for financing online. didnt research any further, but nontheless.

an other thing that came to mind was the fact that the internet is in a new space, a non-physical space, then where would we find that space where they have bitcoins and not online games or a chatroom or a forum?

so in a sense the question for me is where are we technically at this point. cause i think ive given enough examples of how it can be a soultrap.
Makes sense. Yes I agree. It's a soultrap indeed