• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Black candles in place of particular colored candle

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
Question, if all I have are primarily black chime candles, no white tea lights; can a black candle substitute for any color candle, or is it (black) complete absence of color?

Thanks in advance.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The meanings are mostly arbitary. Sure I can use a black candle to end a persons life (only if it were so easy, you know what I mean?), but also to end a personal problem too, you know? A magician should have wits.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The meanings are mostly arbitary. Sure I can use a black candle to end a persons life (only if it were so easy, you know what I mean?), but also to end a personal problem too, you know? A magician should have wits.
Yes exactly, the colors help refine the will and intent of the magician. Connect the attributes of black in some other way to the ritual and it will work fine.

Reaction score
Awards
Has anyone worked with Astral Candles (a candle of a particular color related to zodiac signs that doesn't have to be lit)?
Are they effective on their own, or must a colored candle be used along with the astral candle of a different color?
I'm asking in reference to Anna Riva's "Candle Burning Magic".
In her book she states the signs and colors and makes mention of it not having to be lit, as long as the other objective colored candle is used.
I have primarily red, black, orange and purple candles, until I have money and an opportunity to visit local conjure shops.
Post automatically merged:

Also, what is you opinion on using out of black, red or purple, for a matter of love?
Red speaks to me, but so does.black on the note of repelling resistance of the aim with appropriate NLP affirmations.

Last edited: