• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

BLACK MAGIC HELP ME PLEASE. HE TORE ME APART!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsccute

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi my neighbour put black magic on me since I was a baby. She found me a cute baby. My parents lived below him. When I got older, he crippled my arm, hooked my eye, tear my cornea, gave me shards of glass, fornicated me, raped me, his mother had sex with satan, he came as a human along with the mum, since I was a baby, he followed me everywhere, even to school. That old freak was incessant with his harrassment. Recently, with his friends he did black magic witchcraft, curses and spells, I played bioreasonace previously because he dropped that thought into my head. The mum wanted me to marry the son. That son of a bitch also mutilated me. The mother is a prositiute back in the day. She cursed me with ezcema and asthma. his name is AHMAD BIN HADIN BIN SADIN, MOTHER IS NADIA BIN HADIN BIN SADIN, FATHER IS FATIN BIN HADIN SADIN. HE also followed me to the bathroom every single day and slapped me every hour. Their powerful witches.
COULD EVERYONE PLEASE PUT BLACK MAGIC ON THEM? I do not know to do black magic. They have wreaked havoc over my life. They would take my fat, collagen, skin, bones after I did bioreasnance.
This are their names
ANGELA KAU,
ZHEN HONG
FAITH CHRISTINE LIM HUI ER
ANGEL LIM,
ACELYN CHAN,
FARHAN FATHIN,
CHEN WEI XIANG(HES A RAPIST) PLEASE RAPE HIM
CHE WEI XIANG FATHER, THAT IS A SPIRIT RAPED ME. HIS NAME IS MR CHEN
TIN PEI LING
WEE MENG
RAYMOND
FATIN BIN HADIN SADIN
AHMAD BIN HADIN SADIN

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Why don't you start off by calling the police?!?! I don't know if this is supposed to be real or it's something else I don't know about. I'm praying it's something I don't know about like a passage from a bad book I've never read?
Post automatically merged:

I believe the “spell” you’re suffering from is called psychosis
Maybe one of his kids got ahold of his phone, we both know those kinds of things happen around here! 😂🤣😂🤣

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Why don't you start off by calling the police?!?! I don't know if this is supposed to be real or it's something else I don't know about. I'm praying it's something I don't know about like a passage from a bad book I've never read?

Maybe one of his kids got ahold of his phone, we both know those kinds of things happen around here! 😂🤣😂🤣
I do not think so, if that was the case we would get werewolf Skyrim lore

bsccute

Visitor
Reaction score
I believe the “spell” you’re suffering from is
called psychosis

Yea your my neighbour the malay chinese one, you live at 81 Macpherson Lane, #11-39, spore 328702! Im going to shame you! EVERYONE PLEASE PUT BLACK MAGIC; WITCH CRAFT , CURSES AND SPELL ON HIM AND THE MUM! YOU USE SOUL CATCHER AND SOUL FINDER TO REMOVE THE SOULS THAT ARE FINDIND YOU!! AND EVERYONE ELSE IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE THIS MORNING SHE TRIED TO HOOK MY EYE!!!!!!!

Hi my neighbour put black magic on me since I was a baby. She found me a cute baby. My parents lived below him. When I got older, he crippled my arm, hooked my eye, tear my cornea, gave me shards of glass, fornicated me, raped me, his mother had sex with satan, he came as a human along with the mum, since I was a baby, he followed me everywhere, even to school. That old freak was incessant with his harrassment. Recently, with his friends he did black magic witchcraft, curses and spells, I played bioreasonace previously because he dropped that thought into my head. The mum wanted me to marry the son. That son of a bitch also mutilated me. The mother is a prositiute back in the day. She cursed me with ezcema and asthma. his name is AHMAD BIN HADIN BIN SADIN, MOTHER IS NADIA BIN HADIN BIN SADIN, FATHER IS FATIN BIN HADIN SADIN. HE also followed me to the bathroom every single day and slapped me every hour. Their powerful witches.
COULD EVERYONE PLEASE PUT BLACK MAGIC ON THEM? I do not know to do black magic. They have wreaked havoc over my life. They would take my fat, collagen, skin, bones after I did bioreasnance.
This are their names
ANGELA KAU,
ZHEN HONG
ANGEL LIM,
ACELYN CHAN,
FARHAN FATHIN,
TIN PEI LING
WEE MENG
RAYMOND
FATIN BIN HADIN SADIN
AHMAD BIN HADIN SADIN
He replied me guys, hes right here. I believe the “spell” you’re suffering from is

called psychosis

Yea your my neighbour the malay chinese one, you live at 81 Macpherson Lane, #11-39, spore 328702! Im going to shame you! EVERYONE PLEASE PUT BLACK MAGIC; WITCH CRAFT , CURSES AND SPELL ON HIM AND THE MUM! YOU USE SOUL CATCHER AND SOUL FINDER TO REMOVE THE SOULS THAT ARE FINDIND YOU!! AND EVERYONE ELSE IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE THIS MORNING SHE TRIED TO HOOK MY EYE!!!!!!!

I believe the “spell” you’re suffering from is
called psychosis

He replied me guys, hes right here. I believe the “spell” you’re suffering from is

called psychosis

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

called psychosis

For sure bro I just need to wait for my mana to regenerate to 100 mp first.

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This are their names
ANGELA KAU,
ZHEN HONG
ANGEL LIM,
ACELYN CHAN,
FARHAN FATHIN,
TIN PEI LING
WEE MENG
RAYMOND
FATIN BIN HADIN SADIN
AHMAD BIN HADIN SADIN
In order to track the people down who harmed you I will have to use a very old very powerful type of Black Magic called, "simsim solo Bim. I'm gonna need you to clear several things up. How we're you mutilated for one? Also did he keep an alarm that let him know that an hour has passed and it was time to slap you. If he didn't set an alarm I fear we may be dealing with very very power black magic here.
Also after when they took your fat, collagen, skin, and bones; about how long did you live after that. Also how exactly did do that, I mean what exactly was the process?

Please please clear up these contradictions and fill us in with more detail , me and my fellow wizards here at the wizard forums would do our best to try to help you out of this situation. But we need you to tell us exactly what happened if you want us to be able to help you.

How does that work exactly?
Also please let us know how this works exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.