• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Blessing instead of cursing

Reaction score
Awards
After a curse, I feel regret and remorse, due to some good people trying to improve their life and as managers caught in the crossfire. All frontline are fine but are getting restless. The lower level managers seem fine. Using my name tags as a symbolic link, its likely I cursed nobody but myself, though that is not true, as I etched the candles and oiled them with hotfoot oil for a reason.

Now.

Bless and do not curse. Or something to that tune echoes to my mind from Yeheshuas word. So, to bless instead of curse, bless the business managers with new jobs elsewhere? Or will they continue to treat frontline workers like dog poop?

If not, then I have a Siddur to read from on all levels of Blessings, in fact might as well use them on myself. After all, prayer is magical.
Post automatically merged:

Perhaps I will just bless certain individuals I know, or a blanket statement of those not caught up in domination, control, greed, or cruelty. All else can feel free to carry on.

Last edited:

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Why not take a slightly different perspective. Wishing yourself well will bring you more on a mental level. Don't you feel more satisfaction when you see others flourishing rather than yourself?

Each individual, in his or her own way, experiences a perspective of reality that we are not always able to understand. Perhaps they had a different childhood than you? Perhaps their upbringing is substantially different from yours? It is difficult to understand the motivations and behaviors of other individuals because it is often difficult to put ourselves in their shoes. Because our level of empathy and understanding can vary drastically, it is sometimes easier to judge than to understand. Adopting a passive position often allows us to see rather than observe.