• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Recommendation Blood Magic

Seeking or giving recommendations for books.

TheBlackLotus

Neophyte
Reaction score
Made a mistake posting in the wrong thread I apologize! However I was wondering if anyone had any good informative books on Blood Magic.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Whose blood? Crowley lost a lot of stock with me the day I read about him sacrificing a cat.

TheBlackLotus

Neophyte
Reaction score
not necessarily sacrificial blood magic, more so using your own to enhance your spells, rituals, talismans. Making them more powerful and useful for YOURSELF. I’m looking for something that has an overview on Blood Magic, I know a lot of it will probably be about sacrifice but I’m hoping to find s portion of something about using my own.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
not necessarily sacrificial blood magic, more so using your own to enhance your spells, rituals, talismans. Making them more powerful and useful for YOURSELF. I’m looking for something that has an overview on Blood Magic, I know a lot of it will probably be about sacrifice but I’m hoping to find s portion of something about using my own.
What tradition are you involved in?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

Sally_Walker

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
"BOTH in rites of invocation and evocation and in all sorts of other
Draconian workings, the key to gateways existing within the inner mind is
the blood of the practitioner, the primal substance of the Dragon. It is the
very essence of gnosis and the basic tool of sorcery and spiritual alchemy."....Asenath Mason