• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book of The Gods, First Edition

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you, Konsciencia.
Yes, it’s true. I am working on this daily, however some days I have to recharge because it’s extremely energy consuming.

it will be more pages than I ever imagined. Full of fascinating stories about the first men up until today. The Gods have much to share.
Yeah, I bet that's Energy draining. Well, I can't wait for your book. It'll be the most powerful of all books. However, make it into a book series if you can once you finish. Just a suggestion. I hope you have as much success!

Kronus

Apprentice of Lord Azazel & Demonic Warlord
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I bet that's Energy draining. Well, I can't wait for your book. It'll be the most powerful of all books. However, make it into a book series if you can once you finish. Just a suggestion. I hope you have as much success!
Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep it in mind. But I think I will release it into one great work.

Gueruex

Visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Konsciencia.
Yes, it’s true. I am working on this daily, however some days I have to recharge because it’s extremely energy consuming.

it will be more pages than I ever imagined. Full of fascinating stories about the first men up until today. The Gods have much to share.

We appreciate everything you are doing! I am looking forward to the release.

subspeciez

Neophyte
Reaction score
Greetings fellow practitioners,

as per request of more general information, guidelines, messages etc from our demon gods, I have decided to create The Book of The Gods.

this book will be a full book, 300+pages. It will contain stories, messages and some rituals given directly from the gods. I will communicate with them in the astral realm, to get the most accurate information.

Read my intro thread to get a better understanding of who I am.

I will release the book when it’s done, timeline is unknown. Please follow me or write on this thread to get updates

thanks
Looking forward to seeing this come to fruition!

Reaction score
Awards
I could only dream to work/write at his level. I am doing a Compendium of God(desse)s, but its a writing assignment from Christopher's book, but greatly pales in comparison. Really would love to have this in my hands.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Ahhh! I thought Kronus came back. I'm looking forward to his book. He probably got a lot of information gathered for just one book. I told him to do a series of the books. But, he didn't listen to me.