• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF [Book] The Magical Knowledge Trilogy - Josephine McCarthy [PDF – Free Download]

Share a PDF of a book.

Boswellia

Neophyte
Reaction score
I've listened to several long interviews with her on the Glitch Bottle podcast. She is amazing and her Quareia books are free to read on the Quareia website. I will definitely get the Kindle version on the book you shared here. Thank you!

I too really appreciate that you encourage people to support the authors. I'm trying to send $ to an author when I have gained free access to or a pdf of a book. It makes me feel better to make that exchange. Most authors have a website, blog, or social media page with a way to support their work. It's good karma!