• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Breakthrough in Meditation

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
So I've been working a lot lately and decided last night after a long hiatus to meditate again. Last night I meditated for six hours and boy it was interesting.

Usually when I meditate for long enough I sometimes hear someone speaking jibberish or laughter. This time it was a whisper clear enough to understand. it said:

"Grow, grow. Nag Hammadi is real. Sophia is real. You are on the right track."

I felt overwhelming joy during this session. It also felt like I was being stretched. Today I feel a little sore all over, especially my back.

Thoughts?

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Up until 2 weeks ago I would meditate for an hour a day. I've been working a bunch so I just pass out when I get home. I think the reason was just a fluke to be honest. I couldn't sleep so that helped in my duration. I find I start nodding off 30 mins in usually. Probably doesn't help that I do most of my Meditation during the night.

I'm also in a rare situation where I have already faced a lot of my inner demons. I honestly have zero issues with the world, inside and out. So I don't trail much on lingering thoughts apart from the odd "did I do this? What does this mean?"

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Up until 2 weeks ago I would meditate for an hour a day. I've been working a bunch so I just pass out when I get home. I think the reason was just a fluke to be honest. I couldn't sleep so that helped in my duration. I find I start nodding off 30 mins in usually. Probably doesn't help that I do most of my Meditation during the night.

I'm also in a rare situation where I have already faced a lot of my inner demons. I honestly have zero issues with the world, inside and out. So I don't trail much on lingering thoughts apart from the odd "did I do this? What does this mean?"
I am indeed impressed. I wish I could do longer meditation than I usually used to, but I guess this is because of lack of time; always busy with other things, bad priorities etc Well, this is not an excuse... !Meditation is the key to your inner word!!

Understanding

Neophyte
Reaction score
I got goosebumps reading this. What drew me into the occult was three months ago after I listened to gospel of thomas from nag hammadi. A voice inside of my head said GROW. And kept telling me to grow, and give me detailed values on what I should and should not do. But grow and growth is always a central reappearing pattern for this voice.
Post automatically merged:

It is from this voice I call myself understanding. As this voice is «The understanding».

i have written down a whole books worth of sayings from this voice. I can share some if you tell me what the voice told you. I know it told you more. It is still talking with you? Your ego will try to trick you that it is you, but if you seperate the voice and show and feel gratitude towards it, then it will reappear more often.

Last edited:

Understanding

Neophyte
Reaction score
Definitely male voice. Deep. I assumed it was my voice because I have a deep tone too. Mixed with whispers, especially around the grow parts.
we are all in a process of understanding. So that we might become the understanding. For it is only one.

I have been thinking more. The voice itself might be created from our own mind. But the understanding itself which in turn is recieved by the mind is its own entity. The voice is a mere translation feature.

Be it voice or a vision, that is the mind intepretating the frequency it is recieving. «Translating it». Like you would when you have an idea then create a blueprint to translate that into the material world. This phenomenon shows itself more easily when your mind is empty. And are willing to recieve(show gratitude).

But this is also the tricky part. I write it down instantly when it is in my head. So that I am sure that my ego/mind does not taint the message with its own version or meaning. So one should be very quick to write it down.

Last edited:

Understanding

Neophyte
Reaction score
In Meditation one of the most important things I've learned is to give appreciation.
Yes. And that is what I try to spread. We can grow a positive, and good voice in our own minds/heads. If we give it gratitude and show it each time it appears. And whenever creative ideas come from the mind. You show gratitude. You can have a ritual, or a prayer to reinforce it.

In Meditation one of the most important things I've learned is to give appreciation.
I try to experiment. But here is an idea. The sigil of one, god. Should be used in this ritual. You can draw it on the ground outside, have a ring around it. With you inside of this ring. Preferably do it alone, outside at midnight. Most preferably a full moon. Do it in the woods or somewhere else in nature. It should be a place that also creeps you out a little. If you are freightened by the dark, that gives extra power to this ritual. What we want to do is just collect alot of emotions and turn it into reinforcing energy. Then we strengthen the will inside of us also in the subconscious. Show gratitude and respect to the positive good voice. Tell it inside of your mind, or talk. Anything that gives intention works. And meditate upon this. If it says negative things. Don’t give it attention. Don’t give it anything. Starve it. Let it be, but don’t react to it. When it gives good, give it attention and gratitude.

the reason we use the sigil of one/god. Is actually to make us become more and more with this voice. And become it. So it will no longer be a voice. It will be us. We will merge with it.
but this might also be dangerous, mental/mind reprogramming if you don’t know what you are doing. So this should be taken seriously. And also done over the course of a year or two.
I think this is a good idea. I am just gonna throw it out here, and you people can use your own minds to see if this is a good idea.

Last edited: