• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Brother Ada, Agostino Taumaturgo - Ritual Magic for Conservative Christians

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Seems a contradiction in terms to me; I confess that I'm mostly posting this book for the lulz but who knows, maybe there's something useful in it.

91j8ZYdB+EL._SL1500_.jpg

Christians have practiced magic since the dawn of Christianity, and almost all classic magical texts since the Middle Ages have Christian authors. With this book, you can tap into that power!

You'll learn:
  • A theology of magic that embraces all mainstream Christian denominations.
  • A curriculum for training yourself in the magic art.
  • An organized method for calling the Choirs of Angels.
  • How to create, consecrate, and use talismans and amulets.
  • A powerful system for creating your own magical rituals.
  • Multiple fully-functioning example rituals.
  • Practical advice to make your magic even more effective!

Between these pages you'll find the most potent manual yet for Christian magicians who want to retain their orthodoxy and more deeply understand their faith as well as their practice.

Manifest with orthodoxy. Believe with power. Grow with awesomeness!

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Skipping through theological discussion......

5. Morally Upright Living
"In modern western religious language, the word 'morality' has becomes synonymous with 'sexual repression.' That’s not how I mean it here."

"When we do 'the right thing' out of some hope of heaven or fear of hell, when we do it without our heart really being in it and for the benefit it brings others as well as ourselves, that’s when being 'moral' can become soul-crushing; we ourselves become weak and crushed."

Conservative Christian. Sure buddy.