• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Brother Cernunnos - Ars Nobilis, Or the Noble Art: A Grimoire

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
ArsNobilis.jpg

What you are now holding in your hands is not your average book on magic or occultism, but the result of a spiritual transmission that took several weeks of psychic communication with an entity from a higher dimension.

She referred to herself as Hekate, and proved her reality to me by sending me a black onyx pendulum as a gift from a female friend. She made it swing for me in a way I didn't know to be possible. During the transmission I also witnessed an object being tossed off from the lid of a talisman box right before my eyes without any physical agency involved.

I was instructed not to do any research on the sixty-three names—all of which are known to us—during the transmission, but to rely on the direct psychic input instead, since, as it was explained to me, the goddesses in question have a different reality than what we have been made to believe through their myths, and it is not much unlike ours. As the ancient maxim goes: As above, so below.

What I personally found interesting about the revealed system, was its egalitarian approach to spirit work, how the 'daughters', as the entity called them, are not to be sent off to do one's bidding like in the classical grimoires, but instead befriended in order to share higher love and wisdom with them.

The daughters taught me sex magic, and helped me attain a completely new level of spiritual understanding with it. To a practicing occultist of almost twenty years, it was like finally getting to read a sequel to one's favorite novel.

I hope that you who have gained a copy of this work, whoever you are or wherever you live, will be blessed through its magic, which, as I eventually found out, is real.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!