• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Buongiorno/hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovareSerbando

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone im NovareSerbando, a perpetual reader practitioner and student of the great work.
Im from italy and i had i learned about magick and occultism from my grandmother ,which used to do cartomancy using italian briscola cards and from my father side starting back in 1880 from now free masons in the gran loggia nazionale dei liberi muratori d'italia,one of the oldest dating back at 1805.
I remember my grandmother learning me to read the hands and how to read the briscola card.
I work as a solo practitioner and im still a beginner after almost a decade of studying and doing work, and having found a great deal of success with my discover of initiation into heretics by franz bardon,which exercises are a must for developing skills and the Osborne amd phillips books on the aurum solis tradition,which i work still now. i like using greek having a classical background of studies like many people still do to this day in Italy .
I leaned about the forum from jake stratton kent write ups and im here .
sorry for my English

N.S.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about your English - it's fine.

Xenophon

Magister
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone im NovareSerbando, a perpetual reader practitioner and student of the great work.
Im from italy and i had i learned about magick and occultism from my grandmother ,which used to do cartomancy using italian briscola cards and from my father side starting back in 1880 from now free masons in the gran loggia nazionale dei liberi muratori d'italia,one of the oldest dating back at 1805.
I remember my grandmother learning me to read the hands and how to read the briscola card.
I work as a solo practitioner and im still a beginner after almost a decade of studying and doing work, and having found a great deal of success with my discover of initiation into heretics by franz bardon,which exercises are a must for developing skills and the Osborne amd phillips books on the aurum solis tradition,which i work still now. i like using greek having a classical background of studies like many people still do to this day in Italy .
sorry for my English

N.S.
Greetings! You have some fascinating interests. Don't worry about your English---my Ami countrymen write only slightly better and many have no idea there is even such a thing as grammatical correctness.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! Just use
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
if you're feeling your English is insufficient, also for the Quarea course.

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! We try to be welcoming here. Feel free to ask what you will!

clauddy

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello and welcome from another Italian practitioner (only theoretically so far) of magick.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
sorry for my English

N.S.
Welcome friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.