• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Calling all smokers

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I am about to spark a major debate most likely but..... Cigars, pipe, or cigarettes? Which is the favorite?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Never really got into pipe as I am still under 30. I do cigars for celebrations and milestones.

Used to be 2 pack a day cig smoker, now I only very rarely smoke cigarettes (socially and while drinking) and have replaced the chain smoking with vaping.

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Never really got into pipe as I am still under 30. I do cigars for celebrations and milestones.

Used to be 2 pack a day cig smoker, now I only very rarely smoke cigarettes (socially and while drinking) and have replaced the chain smoking with vaping.
That's very nice. Personally, I always preferred pipe but I also do cigars often. I mostly only smoke as a social sit-down activity and occasionally if I'm bored

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Cigarettes. my region is known to be especially well suited for growing tobacco "So healthy, it kills"
tried out many hand grown versions from back-of-the-village type beats.
macedonians got that goof. that cough-cough-cry. that shit that rolls pass the dusty street before two cowboys are supposed to duel with the harmonica in the backround and an eagle cry. Strongest i've ever seen you could kill horses with that.

"I feel as if i've been standing my whole life, and just sat down"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Cigarettes. my region is known to be especially well suited for growing tobacco "So healthy, it kills"
tried out many hand grown versions from back-of-the-village type beats.
macedonians got that goof. that cough-cough-cry. that shit that rolls pass the dusty street before two cowboys are supposed to duel with the harmonica in the backround and an eagle cry. Strongest i've ever seen you could kill horses with that.

"I feel as if i've been standing my whole life, and just sat down"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I used to smoke cigarettes before I switched to the heavier, and frankly higher quality (in my opinion) and better tasting stuff.

Reaction score
Awards
In my 20s it was cigarettes, pack a day, I refused to let myself ever increase to 2. In my 30s, and occasionally even now, I still smoke cigarettes socially. In my 40s I picked up the pipe. Nice english blend when I’m relaxing, none of those over flavored blends mainly because that’s the most unhealthy part. I generally keep it down to the frequency where statistically it isn’t even unhealthy for you.

-Eld

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
In my 20s it was cigarettes, pack a day, I refused to let myself ever increase to 2. In my 30s, and occasionally even now, I still smoke cigarettes socially. In my 40s I picked up the pipe. Nice english blend when I’m relaxing, none of those over flavored blends mainly because that’s the most unhealthy part. I generally keep it down to the frequency where statistically it isn’t even unhealthy for you.

-Eld
Personally, I love fruity flavored blends but only if they are all natural. I typically stray from chemicalized "mutated" blends

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards
I preferred American Spirit brand when I used to smoke, but I quit several years ago mainly because it costs too damn much. There was also family pressure. I used to smoke a pipe, and there were some very nice blends available. Again, family pressure made it difficult to really enjoy.

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I preferred American Spirit brand when I used to smoke, but I quit several years ago mainly because it costs too damn much. There was also family pressure. I used to smoke a pipe, and there were some very nice blends available. Again, family pressure made it difficult to really enjoy.
Pipe is typically enjoyed alone over your favorite alcoholic beverage in my opinion. And cigarettes, I don't smoke those anymore but when I did I always did it in a social circle.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I've never smoked. I tried a joint once and that did not go well :D I've taken a puff or two on a cigar (like once every twenty years) but that's about it.

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I am not into smoking. Once traveled by train and a Norwegian passenger had his coffee flavored tobacco pack. The smell was good but never tempting to make me smoke.

I guess my anti-smoking stance is strong in my life

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
look everybody. he doesnt smoke. point at him and laugh!

you're good. it's def one of the better vices not to have.

@8Lou1 i want to party it up with you. bring that habibi hashishi over here we'll get heretical

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
My favorite tobbaco blend was this one that I can't remember the name of but it was something I tried years ago that tasted strongly of cherries
Post automatically merged:

Okay, now onto the real question..... Where are the weed smokers at on this forum? 😭

Last edited:

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
@Accipeveldare

dance snoop GIF

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am about to spark a major debate most likely but..... Cigars, pipe, or cigarettes? Which is the favorite?
None of 'em for my personal use. But some guys can sport the see-gar with wonderful aplomb. (George Peppard was not one of them.) Pipes were grandly cool, but 50's TV fathers sucked all the cool out of that like a vampiress ex-wife hitting an alimony artery.