• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Can somebody give me some tips on staying up all night? I have to leave at 1 AM so what's the point of even sleeping at that point?

Alw4can

Neophyte
Reaction score
does anybody have any suggestions on how to pull an all nighter?

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
does anybody have any suggestions on how to pull an all nighter?
CaFfIenE
Post automatically merged:

Also, this is more of a thread for the lounge section. This place is for ideas on the forum and stuff

Alw4can

Neophyte
Reaction score
yeah, I can agree with that, but it really depends on how much I have. It really makes sleeping pointless when you have to wake up at two in the morning, but you go to bed at nine. I can't sleep in those small duration of time because then i go into a deep sleep and never wake up

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
yeah, I can agree with that, but it really depends on how much I have. It really makes sleeping pointless when you have to wake up at two in the morning, but you go to bed at nine. I can't sleep in those small duration of time because then i go into a deep sleep and never wake up
What works for me is constant distraction

Or you know, a coffee.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
people who question the application of will can't get a quicker way to see how wrong they are
when they have to deny themselves priority functions like sleep.
it really does go from zero to a hundred when the zzzz's hit doesn't it?
lots of light. splash your face with cold water every now and then. place an alarm at regular intervals like 15 minutes
going out on a balcony or at the window works when it's cold, above all you need to be immersed in what you are doing
the masters knew that the place right before sleep is very good for thinking so almost all of them had trippy sleep cycles, one trick in particular
was to hold something like keys, and on the ground a plate or some such so that when you fell asleep for a second the loud noise would smack them awake and then they go work.
Sleeping in naps and minute intervals instead of 8 hours.
but overall, immersion, discomfort and shock (like cold water) if you overdose on caffeine you'll just be sleepy with a fast heartbeat.

just look at soldiers. One noise and they all jump up from the bleakest, most dead sleep like they got electrocuted.