• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Can we please make an audiobook upload/download tab?

LadyBoi

Neophyte
Reaction score
Can we please make an audiobook upload/download tab? To my knowledge, there's no place for audiobooks on this site and I'd like for there to be one. Thanks.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I too prefer listening to audiobooks mostly I use the library for references and then do a manual search for the audiobook so it would be useful to have an audiobook section, although… it’d be much more limiting than the current library.
idk if the admins have discussed this or not but I think it may be a good idea, albeit idk what all would need to be done to achieve it in an orderly fashion. I’m just really happy the current library contains all the books it does. 😀

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
For now, no but I’ll leave the thread open to gauge community sentiment. (Off topic posts = warned)