• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Can you ask help to many different entities at the same time ? Can you blend different magickal systems safely ?

Someone's asking for help!

boymatmat

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I’m fairly new to the magickal practice even if I have been interested in the occult for several years, recently I have been doing ceremonial ritual angelic magick regarding an important issue in I need help with in my life , I know that spirits / energies / entities are definitely not human like but something different, more ancient, lately also I have been attracted to some other Greek Gods and Planetary energies like a magnet, there something about them that fascinates me deeply,I feel like I want to study them and tap into their currents …
however my main question is …. :

how do different entities react when we dwelve our selves in , blend , use and mix multiple different systems of magick (like at the same time or at “close” to each other) ?
(meaning about practicing one while we’re still somewhat involved with other workings)
(Like Maybe perform one ritual for each system and do all rituals one after another)
Can you use them complementary to each other?

Do we get punished because of it? Do we risk a negative / adverse reaction from them? Do we risk offending the energies? Or do we get a “bonus” hand-help because we called upon all the possible currents-powers we could had?

I mean, if I had just been doing Hebraic / Hebrew angelic magick and then I ask Santa Muerte for its help for the exact same (or also maybe for a different reason) , and then afterwards I call for the help of Hermes or Hekate or another god and then maybe (just for the sake of this topic [actually not too much interested in demons atm]) I ask help to a demon or a higher one like Lucider (for same or different reasons) what would happen? Would there be conflict ? What’s your intake? Could this be done and be beneficial or something like this should be completely avoided?

For example Would maybe one entity like the demon try to do the exact opposite I asked ( so instead of helping in the issue try to make it worse) just because it knows I have been calling upon an angel before for the same help? Or would Santa Muerte or Hekate get offended because i’m also asking help to other beings too , being angry because of asking only for their help I was also calling upon others?
( I mean, in someway If I asked help to many entities It would be because I thought that the power of only one wouldn’t be enough, or to try make the effects even stronger maybe; can’t this be seen as a lack of faith or respect towards them? Or one of them?

I’m not a native english speaker hopefully my question and my post wasn’t too messy and

Thanks for the answers 🙏🏻

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
You will only get punished if you think you deserve to get punished, this sounds obvious but many people, especially Americans, are conditioned on a subconscious level to fear anything not traditionally Judeo-Christian, and this subconscious conditioning comes out one way or another.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not going to say, "Do whatever you want," but I would strongly recommend learning the history of the various magickal and religious systems today, starting from their earliest sources. Lots of things that seem like immutable and natural associations (e.g. Greek gods and astrology) are already the product of disparate cultures intermingling. Basically everything you mention- Angel magick, Santa Muerte, Greek Gods and Astrology- is a syncretic development. The core currents of western esotericism emerged from the Hellenistic/ Greco-Roman climate where people were freely mixing religious ideas and finding parallels that moderns would find hard to credit. "Oh, you Egyptians have a god called Thoth who's all about writing and the arts? Obviously he's the same as our Hermes!"; "Hey, when you interpret Moses correctly, he's obviously teaching the same thing as Plato!"; "Hekate seems kind of like Isis, they must be the same goddess", "This book sounds suspiciously like a 3rd century Platonist but trust me, it's by Zoroaster," etc.

I enthusiastically recommend the Secret History of Western Esotericism Podcast as a really entertaining and well-researched journey through the development of all these currents that we've inherited, it will blow your mind again and again and give you a strong historical and theoretical foundation:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!