• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Cassis

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
  • 250 grams of (frozen) blue berries
  • juice of 2 lemons
  • some rosemary or other fresh herb (optional)

Blend it up, pass it through a sieve and store it in a glass container in your fridge. If it's too thick you can add a splash of water or some more lemon juice.

Put about two or three tablespoons of this in a glass and (slowly) add cold carbonated water.

Ta-da..
Best soda in the world.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ive seen a recipe for carbonatd water on pinterest. they say it taste like sprite.
you put water in a bottle and ad pine needles and let it stand for a day. maybe if you infuse it with your recipe it gets even more yummy.
havent tried it yet, cause i dont have pine needles around.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
ive seen a recipe for carbonatd water on pinterest. they say it taste like sprite.
you put water in a bottle and ad pine needles and let it stand for a day. maybe if you infuse it with your recipe it gets even more yummy.
havent tried it yet, cause i dont have pine needles around.
Are you Lousing your mind? 😜
Carbonated water is what you and I know as "koolzuurhoudend water".

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yeah really ill look it up for you. might take a while cause pinterest is Wyrd with a big 'W'
ill be bac
Post automatically merged:

found it. :) went tru some wormholes to gain the video, but alas im not on feacesbook or install my gran, so an external link with the recipe and pics will have to do. this always makes me wonder if m not advertising for the site im linking, cause well its their site, but its a damn lot to type. so let me know if im thinking too much. 🤣 anyways daLink:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited: