• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Casting spells/doing rituals on someone who asks for Prayer specifically

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Prayer depends on many variables, my prayers I do not doubt, I can throw down through prayer. However Faith and righteousness are problematic.

So, casting spells on the person, or candle magic done through planetary invocation instead as a method to meet the need, or both?

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
If someone asks for prayer, that's what they've given consent for. Prayers can contain blessings and petitions. It need not be a long or complex prayer. In fact, if it is short, almost a mantra, you can repeat it the number of times you have beads on a rosary. They asked for a prayer, so why do you want to do ritual magick instead?

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
He seems to be in a real jam. Made bad decisions in life. I suppose ritual magic is uncalled for, and will adopt the roasary idea, I need to get proficient at that too.

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I need to get proficient at that too.
It is important to be completely focused on the prayer the whole time you devote to this. If he is in a bad way, how much sadness and grief can you feel while you pray? By all means, have sadness, grief and tears! End the prayer with praise and thanksgiving! Then feel joyful release that you have opened your heart to God on the person's behalf. Remember, Jesus ate with tax collectors (who were hated above all others) and sinners.

9 To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’​
13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’​
14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” Luke 18:9-14 NIV​

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Amen and amen, will continue on prayers for him. Opened with a Lords Prayer, three Hail Mary's, Lords prayer. For each single bead in the decade beads was "Jesus is Lord", and on the spare beads Psalms 23 spoken with confidence.
Good point on the emotions and process, thank you :)

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Talked with my neighbor tonight. His issue is substances and temptations with idle time. Money is no issue for him.
Another friend stopped by and informed me his nievce was brutally beaten, stabbed in the lung and left for dead. The nephew will go to prison if he encounters the law again, so it seems someone is trying to top him by wanting the nephew to go to prison so they can finish it.
The unborn baby nearly died as well.
I might have to do a death curse or a binding spell.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
An update or two.
Neighbor Lee was not happy today, and there was bickering I heard later. So, the prayer for end of substance use and making better choices, m strength and avoiding temptations seemed to work, perhap[s not as peacefully s expected.
Friend Kevin's niece is in hiding now with baby alive and safe atm. For those unaware, she was brutally attacked and stabbed in the lung, pregnant and close to delivery. People are leaving them alone because of the nephew. So, the intervention prayer may have helped.

I told you I can throw down when it comes to prayer, cues I have juice with the Holy Spirit.