• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Catherine Yronwode - Paper in My Shoe: Name Papers, Petition Papers, and Prayer Papers in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure

Share a PDF of a book.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
71RKMaeT33L._SL1000_.jpg

Learn how to craft spiritual name-paper links to distant people, employ written commands to get your way in life, use printed prayers and paper currency in candle spells, and carry prepared papers on your person for mastery and control. Paper in My Shoe is a practical manual that will teach you the art of written magic in the African American traditions of Hoodoo and Rootwork.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Download:

josetubo44

Visitor
Reaction score
71RKMaeT33L._SL1000_.jpg

Learn how to craft spiritual name-paper links to distant people, employ written commands to get your way in life, use printed prayers and paper currency in candle spells, and carry prepared papers on your person for mastery and control. Paper in My Shoe is a practical manual that will teach you the art of written magic in the African American traditions of Hoodoo and Rootwork.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Download: * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Good

Seraphic313

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I can't see a download link and this looks really interesting! Thank you for sharing!