• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

CBDC

UnlikelySith

Neophyte
Reaction score
Central Bank Digital Currency. It's on its way. And there will be a tight control over personal economy much like with social credit score.

Nightmare-Rex

Visitor
Reaction score
ive been calling it going from fake money to double fake money :X. hopefuly masses wake up but it not happening fast enugh at any rate. if 100% decided to say "no" "no we will not use CBDC, we will not use the rothschilds notes anymore"

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
ive been calling it going from fake money to double fake money :X. hopefuly masses wake up but it not happening fast enugh at any rate. if 100% decided to say "no" "no we will not use CBDC, we will not use the rothschilds notes anymore"
Careful. If you call a Rothschild a Rothschild, you get canceled as a neo-Nazi.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
all nice and well, but what does yelling 'no rothshield' have to do with no cbdc? in essence you are playing into the spyop no cbd. (cannabis oil) or you are just as powerful and can counter otherwise of course. showing THAT, now that would be cool. screamers we have on the streets in every country these days.

and if you really want freedom by the people for the people tru crypto, wouldnt it be much wiser to start burning papal bulls instead of blaming the jews again?

ow and hows the federal reserve doing? europe is saying we are going for the 2025 mark....

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
all nice and well, but what does yelling 'no rothshield' have to do with no cbdc? in essence you are playing into the spyop no cbd. (cannabis oil) or you are just as powerful and can counter otherwise of course. showing THAT, now that would be cool. screamers we have on the streets in every country these days.

and if you really want freedom by the people for the people tru crypto, wouldnt it be much wiser to start burning papal bulls instead of blaming the jews again?

ow and hows the federal reserve doing? europe is saying we are going for the 2025 mark....
"Genteel conversation consisteth mainly in the arte of the sarcastic aside."---Sir Francis Bacon's "Lexicon of Spurious Quotes."

Would it help if I had written at the end, "I divined this in my past life as dancing master to the catamite chorus in a Druid college in the centuries after Lemuria's decline"? Obfuscation seems to win one carte blance to commit every utter irrelevancy in these forums.

Are the Rothschilds a sacred cow of yours? Why throw the Fed in my face? Elsewhere in this forum I have trashed that body, without by the by even mentioning its architect Paul Warburg.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
oh just because im stupid like that. i find it annoying that people scream at others peoples skills without being able to show some skill themselves. if youre that jealous, learn to control yourself and start studying so you can do it yourself sort of thing.

and for the rothshields, well they are said to be the most evilest, powerful, warlocks on earth. so i humble myself to study in hopes of one day standing next to them, saying told you a women can do the same shit.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
oh just because im stupid like that. i find it annoying that people scream at others peoples skills without being able to show some skill themselves. if youre that jealous, learn to control yourself and start studying so you can do it yourself sort of thing.

and for the rothshields, well they are said to be the most evilest, powerful, warlocks on earth. so i humble myself to study in hopes of one day standing next to them, saying told you a women can do the same shit.
Profoundly plebeian of you, this incapacity to imagine other grounds for distaste than jealousy.