• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Cementary Satanic Ritual?

Someone's asking for help!

Hadungi123

Visitor
Reaction score
Friend of mine witnessed a ritual by accident in a cementary/graveyard. He is trying to find out what kind of ritual it was.

Details:
  • Around 7 people with flash lights
  • Some wearing beige and white robes except one person who was in full red, the other none robe people were still beige and white
  • All were walking in a circle individually for 20-30 min
  • They stopped and turned on a walkie talkie / radio which they spoke with inaudibly, then carved into the rock at the cementary
  • They were humming or singing in something like Latin or Hebrew or some ancient language
  • It was 7-9pm
  • after the carving 4 of them left and the red one stood still staring at the ground while another one fell to their knees, apparently as if they were weak / had no energy
  • Guy in red started tweaking

What group / kind of ritual was this?
edit: extra detail, the person who witnessed it felt like he couldn't move and like their heart was crushed, also feeling like crying despite not crying in years.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps it was some Necromancy ritual, talking with dead spirits. Your friend felt as his heart crushed and crying because the energies of necromancy are really not for the faint of heart.

It's well known among occult circles that necromancy is far more evil than Black magic itself.

People should be really careful not to engage in Necromantic acts as this can totally screw up their spiritual system if they are not doing the necessary preparations, not to mention that it is sometimes illegal to practice necromancy due to the legislation of anti-prophanation of tombs and dead bodies.

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Friend of mine witnessed a ritual by accident in a cementary/graveyard. He is trying to find out what kind of ritual it was.

Details:
  • Around 7 people with flash lights
  • Some wearing beige and white robes except one person who was in full red, the other none robe people were still beige and white
  • All were walking in a circle individually for 20-30 min
  • They stopped and turned on a walkie talkie / radio which they spoke with inaudibly, then carved into the rock at the cementary
  • They were humming or singing in something like Latin or Hebrew or some ancient language
  • It was 7-9pm
  • after the carving 4 of them left and the red one stood still staring at the ground while another one fell to their knees, apparently as if they were weak / had no energy
  • Guy in red started tweaking

What group / kind of ritual was this?
edit: extra detail, the person who witnessed it felt like he couldn't move and like their heart was crushed, also feeling like crying despite not crying in years.
@Hadungi123 Which cemetery was it? Didn't it have guards?

Morell

Apprentice
Reaction score
Witnessing such ritual can be dangerous, when you don't know what is going on and not protecting yourself. Did your friend do after it some spiritual hygiene like banishing ritual to cut from the effects of that ritual? From what you say it sounds to me that your friend got some energetic connection with the rite.

Hadungi123

Visitor
Reaction score
@Hadungi123 Which cemetery was it? Didn't it have guards?
Local cemetery, they thought the people they saw were guards at first.
Post automatically merged:

Witnessing such ritual can be dangerous, when you don't know what is going on and not protecting yourself. Did your friend do after it some spiritual hygiene like banishing ritual to cut from the effects of that ritual? From what you say it sounds to me that your friend got some energetic connection with the rite.
Nope, he doesn't know anything about that sort of stuff only very surface level compared to here. Any suggestions on what he should do now?

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Local cemetery, they thought the people they saw were guards at first.

Nope, he doesn't know anything about that sort of stuff only very surface level compared to here. Any suggestions on what he should do now?
Well, your friend should throughly cleanse himself energetically and spiritually, with various aura and chakra cleaning meditations.

And one precious thing he can also do is to try to avoid wandering in cemeteries, both local and private ones, in order to protect his spiritual safety.

May the stars bless your friend.

Xenophon

Magister
Reaction score
Awards
Well, your friend should throughly cleanse himself energetically and spiritually, with various aura and chakra cleaning meditations.

And one precious thing he can also do is to try to avoid wandering in cemeteries, both local and private ones, in order to protect his spiritual safety.

May the stars bless your friend.
Maybe someone skilled should throw up magickal protections to ward off the necromancers.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe someone skilled should throw up magickal protections to ward off the necromancers.
Warding off the necromancers would not necessarily resolve the damage the friend of the O.P. was exposed to. It would only prevent further damage for other people who would end like O.P.'s friend.

And, necromancers are by far vessels of the most evil spirits, some of which are not found even in the Ars Paulina or any other Grimmoire. It would be nearly impossible to ward a vessel without knowing what kind of devious spirit possesses the vessel.

One wrong chant and results go totally the other way than they are intended to end.

Morell

Apprentice
Reaction score
Warding off skilled necromancers from graveyard could create powerful enemies you are better without. As long as they don't do any serious damage there, nor are they actively against you, I think it's better to leave them alone to their own path and dangers.
The only damage they have done there was carving and if that wasn't on gravestone, then there is no crime done. Besides, I think that where are necromancers on graveyard, there won't be hooligans.

These places are kind of places I can be without, once I walked graveyard during day and the energy there wasn't pleasant. But I guess that I have some sensitivity, while people who do not work on their sensitivity, they might like loneliness of such places.

Xenophon

Magister
Reaction score
Awards
Warding off the necromancers would not necessarily resolve the damage the friend of the O.P. was exposed to. It would only prevent further damage for other people who would end like O.P.'s friend.

And, necromancers are by far vessels of the most evil spirits, some of which are not found even in the Ars Paulina or any other Grimmoire. It would be nearly impossible to ward a vessel without knowing what kind of devious spirit possesses the vessel.

One wrong chant and results go totally the other way than they are intended to end.
Noted

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Warding off skilled necromancers from graveyard could create powerful enemies you are better without. As long as they don't do any serious damage there, nor are they actively against you, I think it's better to leave them alone to their own path and dangers.
The only damage they have done there was carving and if that wasn't on gravestone, then there is no crime done. Besides, I think that where are necromancers on graveyard, there won't be hooligans.

These places are kind of places I can be without, once I walked graveyard during day and the energy there wasn't pleasant. But I guess that I have some sensitivity, while people who do not work on their sensitivity, they might like loneliness of such places.
Let's not forget the Pluto aspects of some people which may like things associated with the dead. Pluto has influences both on occult and mystery but also places related to the dead. Saturn influences can make one attracted to cemeteries too

Morell

Apprentice
Reaction score
Let's not forget the Pluto aspects of some people which may like things associated with the dead. Pluto has influences both on occult and mystery but also places related to the dead. Saturn influences can make one attracted to cemeteries too
Planetary connections are not my strong site, but when considering them, you are right, there are people who get attracted to such stuff, (even fascinated) who else would become a Necromancer in the first place?

Xenophon

Magister
Reaction score
Awards

I have a sister who actually likes graveyards. She's about as staid and soccer-momish as it is otherwise possible to be. The only graveyard I ever felt was peaceful myself was that on the old battlefield at Mohacs, Hungary. Possibly this had something to do with the modern layout in the shape of what is called an Eye of Odhin and the decidedly non-Christian style of most grave markers there.

Morell

Apprentice
Reaction score
Anything is better than nothing. It's true that as the time will pass and if your friend doesn't go to graveyards, the connection will fade, but would be better to do something to speed it up and prevent possible damage. I cannot measure the dangers from what you said and I doubt that from one witnessed ritual there is any serious danger. (he remained unnoticed, apparently, which is on itself good luck) Clearing yourself is basic in magic, so any banishing ritual, energy clearing ritual, even if it's a Christian, visiting a church and using holy water or some other stuff Christians do, or for a pagan purification by water or smoke... possibilities are many.

I have a sister who actually likes graveyards. She's about as staid and soccer-momish as it is otherwise possible to be. The only graveyard I ever felt was peaceful myself was that on the old battlefield at Mohacs, Hungary. Possibly this had something to do with the modern layout in the shape of what is called an Eye of Odhin and the decidedly non-Christian style of most grave markers there.
You know, this is interesting observation, that interests me and it makes sense. The way people see death, how they construct graveyards, even who are they buried around, that all definitely has an effect on the place. In history when families had their own private places to burry their dead on their farms, those are very different places for sure. I guess that pagan graveyards are different too.

Xenophon

Magister
Reaction score
Awards
Anything is better than nothing. It's true that as the time will pass and if your friend doesn't go to graveyards, the connection will fade, but would be better to do something to speed it up and prevent possible damage. I cannot measure the dangers from what you said and I doubt that from one witnessed ritual there is any serious danger. (he remained unnoticed, apparently, which is on itself good luck) Clearing yourself is basic in magic, so any banishing ritual, energy clearing ritual, even if it's a Christian, visiting a church and using holy water or some other stuff Christians do, or for a pagan purification by water or smoke... possibilities are many.

You know, this is interesting observation, that interests me and it makes sense. The way people see death, how they construct graveyards, even who are they buried around, that all definitely has an effect on the place. In history when families had their own private places to burry their dead on their farms, those are very different places for sure. I guess that pagan graveyards are different too.
Mohacs was fought in the 1530's, so the Magyar dead were all Catholic. But (doubtless for nationalistic reasons) the present day cemetery has the aforesaid pagan cast to it. Or, to be rather more accurate, some of the wooden grave markers look pagan while others show Hermetic symbolism. Could be the dead approve of the change. In the 1500's, magick was much afoot in educated circles. And in Eastern Europe, pre-Christian beliefs carried on a shadowy life.

One aside, perhaps not fully relevant. King Lajos, the spendthrift King of Hungary tied a large purse of gold to his belt before riding out against the far superior Turkish army. "I would not have the man who kills me thinking me stingy." He displays there much virtue; little piety.

Hadungi123

Visitor
Reaction score
Actually, turns out he was noticed and one woman from the ritual ran at him...

- Someone in the ritual apparently said someone is here and then they started looking around and it was only then when 4 of them left, then apparently the flashlight shined on him which is when he basically froze and then started running when the lady ran at him (apparently she was pretty angry/scared/whatever emotion that would've been).

Another update lol, turns out it was the person on the walkie talkie / radio who said "someone is here, goodbye" which then led to everyone looking around (except for the red guy who stood still)

Last edited:

that

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Who goes for a casual walk in a graveyard at 9 pm, walks on a full scale ritual with robes and all and then stays 20-30 minutes to watch ?? Something is off. I was working at a graveyard and i have seen people running for much less than that in daytime.Anyway ,what everybody said:cleanse, banish etc .I would also go the "hoodoo" way : offerings to the guardian,clean some gravestones(wash them ,remove grass etc) and find the oldest grave in there and leave some offerings asking to keep whatever spirit of the graveyard away from him and be very polite.If the group was Necromancers and not edgelords(which may be the case)* it may be more complicated.
* It may or may not someone who works with the dead and the spirits of the cemetary has a way to access the graveyard and the energies that are there without beying present and due the legal issues that follows such practices is the most preferable .