• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Chakra and Torus Field Ascension/Rotation Starter Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Just a note for members who'd like to follow these instructions: Please bear in mind that the drinking of distilled water alone is controversial, because while it indeed doesn't contain fluorides, it is also devoid of eletrolytes and micronutrients your body needs, and I'm unsure whether this deficiency can be compensated by an appropriate diet.

zspiral369

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Just a note for members who'd like to follow these instructions: Please bear in mind that the drinking of distilled water alone is controversial, because while it indeed doesn't contain fluorides, it is also devoid of eletrolytes and micronutrients your body needs, and I'm unsure whether this deficiency can be compensated by an appropriate diet.
Hey. Just wanted to let anyone reading this know. The control systems and the elite bloodlines have psyoped distilled water. For example did you know that the human body cannot absorb liquids via a liquid form? This is actually hidden knowledge that is keep from the general populace because they want to keep the masses poisoned. Did you know the elite bloodlines only mainly drink distilled water? This is because minerals when taken via a liquid form cannot be properly assimilated by human bodies. This is secret information that they hide from us! In fact distilled water is so pure it actually heals you.

The truth is this liquid or water with minerals is poison.

Liquid or water without minerals in a distilled form is pure and heals you.

Don't fall for the psyop on Google and other sources on the internet. Distilled water will not leave your body devoid of minerals or some other BS like that. That is just a giant lie they tell you so you can keep poisoning yourself. They do not want you to drink distilled water because it is pure and will heal you!!!!!!

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Seems like you could need some clean water yourself. You are making a whole lot of assumptions about the members on this forum in your threads (probably because of your advanced astral projection and remote viewing skills - o no wait, that was kiddie stuff right?)
Saying water with minerals is poison is insane and like the rest of your "evil bloodline elites" just conspiracy. Moving this into the

controversial
section 👍

zspiral369

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Seems like you could need some clean water yourself. You are making a whole lot of assumptions about the members on this forum in your threads (probably because of your advanced astral projection and remote viewing skills - o no wait, that was kiddie stuff right?)
Saying water with minerals is poison is insane and like the rest of your "evil bloodline elites" just conspiracy. Moving this into the

section 👍

It's ok if you think I'm insane. Good for you. Keep being the genius you are. You will get far. Thanks :)

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Can you share with us the benefits of raw veganism? I believe you mentioned that briefly and I am curious how it relates to the occult.

zspiral369

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Can you share with us the benefits of raw veganism? I believe you mentioned that briefly and I am curious how it relates to the occult.
You should stop eating meat, dairy, butter, milk, cheese, eggs, wheat, bread, pasta, rice, grains and oil. Only drink water that is distilled.

Raw vegan is the ultimate truth to ascending your entire being. It is extremely anti aging. The highest thing you can do for longevity. It will give you boundless energy. You will become more positive in general. It also prevents you from getting most of not all disease, sickness and illnesses. It protects you from entities outside of your visual perception of light.
Raw veganism also makes you appear young and healthy for a long time. Yes, many emaciated or malnourished raw vegans exist. But that is because they don't eat the right things or eat in quantity. There is also many malnourished meat eaters.
If you want to supercharge your health/wellness including body, mind, energy, soul, karma, chakras and torus fields- become a raw vegan.

First watch this. The husband- a career butcher who owned his own butcher/meat shop. The wife a raw vegan of 30+ years. The effect and difference of how they aged in completely different.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

___

Watch these videos to see for yourself:

There is a HUGE difference in being raw vegan and vegan. Vegan's are very unhealthy except for the fact that they don't have a lot of karma from their diets. Veganism are a giant psyop to get people to poison themselves with wheat and soy. Raw veganism makes you not age anymore and have unlimited energy+ a higher perception of reality.

Ok so first of all NO MEAT, NO DAIRY, NO CHEESE, NO WHEAT, NO GRAINS, NO PASTA, NO BREAD, NO RICE, NO OATS, NO OIL

This means that you will be eating 100% raw fruits, vegetables and nuts.

Part of your journey is learning what YOU like to eat this is raw and healthy.

You will have to learn to make your own salads and dressings that are tasty with flavors that appeal to you. It will take a lot of experimentation on your part to find out what flavors are appealing for you to eat- day by day.
___

You should buy a lot of bananas and freeze them. If you don't have a good blender I would recommend you get one for this lifestyle. Vitamix blender. It's expensive but worth every penny.

But anyway- start each day with smoothies or salad- depending on what you feel.
A great smoothie is something like this-

3-4 frozen bananas
4-6 dates
A bunch of frozen blueberries
Whatever other frozen fruit you feel like
Hemp seeds
Peanut butter
Kale
You have to experiment with what flavors you like.
If you have a Costco near you- they are really great for getting bulk produce
If you buy peanut butter make sure the ingredients just say roasted peanuts and salt. Any peanut butters with added oils or sugar is shit for you
You will have to get into eating mono fruit meals. So for example-

Buy a bunch of mangos. Buy a bunch of apples. A bunch of oranges.

Normal people eat an apple or an orange at a time. Raw vegans eat 4-8 oranges or more at a time.
I can't provide you with an accurate shopping list because I don't know what YOU like.

Go to the store and find the vegetables and fruit that is calling out to you to eat. Listen to the spirit of the fruits and vegetables. Some of them will call out for you wanting to eat them. Some of them will not want to be eaten at all by you.
I personally like kale a lot. I like hemp seeds, I like peanut butter, I like raw cashews, raw pumpkin seeds, raw sunflower seeds... tomatoes, onions, green opinions, bell peppers…

Eat in quantity, quantity, quantity!

___

I personally love oranges, mangos, bananas, blueberries. You need to experiment and find out what food you love and resonate with you. Go out and pick what fruit or vegetable are calling out to you to eat raw.
You will definitely have to make your own dressings. Dressing you buy from the store is shit for you.

Coconut aminos is great to use for making dressings and is healthy. Apple cider vinegar is also great to take everyday and is great to make dressings with.

If you are willing to spend some money, energy and time... you can make almost everything raw vegan and healthy. This couple on YouTube has one of the best raw vegan channels there is.

They have some of the tastiest and healthiest recipes out there for raw vegans. Give them a look!

My suggestion- eat a one pound green salad, put some red onions on top, put some bell peppers on top... make a healthy dressing in your blender made of nuts and whatever flavors/seasonings you want.

Then after you eat the salad- go sungaze at sunrise/early morning or sunset/evening. Put your bare feet on the ground as you sungaze. You will feel magical.

___

Finally. The last red pill to longevity, wellness, health and anti-aging is distilled water.

If you want to amplify your health. Get a water distiller. Only drink distilled water. It will heal you and purify you in many ways.

The next step to this is to buy a hydrogen water maker. Only the expensive hydrogen water machines are worth it to get. I recommend the Lourdes Hydrofix. If you want more information on Hydrogen water look up “The Hydrogen Man” on YouTube or Uprising 144k.

I also recommend going on a 120 green juice fast to heal your body, being, mind and soul.
That's it for the info dump. If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you are getting into this lifestyle of raw veganism- RESEARCH A LOT. It takes an insane amount of discipline, hard work, dedication and creativity to be a raw vegan.

Remember. It takes 6 months to 2 years to completely regenerate your body, mind, soul and being into a completely new form as a raw vegan. The changes can be intense and tough. Strap in for a wild ride and be prepared. Good luck and if you have any questions about being a raw vegan, health or wellness- let me know and I will be happy to help in whatever way I possibly can.

Hydrogen water information and best information on hydrogen water
(Hydrogen water is a miraculous healer)

____

_____

TL;DR-

1. Become fully raw vegan.

2. Buy a water distiller. Drink all of your water distilled. I recommend the stainless steel megahome water distiller. If you can afford it- buy a lourdes hydrofix hydrogen machine. Making hydrogen water out of distilled water and using the hydrogen nasal cannula feature included in the lourdes hydrofix machine could heal you and cure you of all your ailments.

3. If you have the money. Buy a high quality juicer. Go on a 90-120 day green juice fast otherwise known as a solid food vacation. Research very hard on YouTube about how to accomplish this.

Last but not least. If you go raw vegan, on a water fast, a juice fast or get a hydrogen machine. You have to be prepared and embrace the fact that it will be a healing journey full of ups and downs for approximately 6 months to 2 years (if not more). This means that you will come face to face with harsh detox symptoms. Look up," raw vegan detox symptoms" and or "raw vegan detox journey" on YouTube for more information on this.
Be prepared. Detoxing, cleansing and purifying your body from all the poisons, heavy metals, plastics, meat, dairy, cheese, butter, milk, eggs, wheat, grains, bread, rice, oils, pharmaceuticals, environmental toxins from the air/soil/water WILL be harsh. You will feel periods of extreme high energy and extremely feeling like shit on every level. These are not symptoms that the diet is not for you. Again- this is a lifestyle you have to embrace. Not a diet trend. You are cleaning your entire being from head to toe. During this process of detoxification and purification- you will regenerate your entire body, mind, soul, torus fields, chakra system and overall your entire being. You will regenerate into a completely new being in approximately 2 years of sticking to this lifestyle. You have to be prepared for a spiritual, emotional, mental and physical roller coaster of ups and downs. You will face your demons.
_

The upside however, is that if you stick with this lifestyle. You will not age (except for any karma or energetic problems you have). You will not get sick or have any diseases. You will ha
ve unlimited energy. You will have a massive amount of positivity and insight into reality as a whole.

Stick with it and it will be worth it.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You should stop eating meat, dairy, butter, milk, cheese, eggs, wheat, bread, pasta, rice, grains and oil. Only drink water that is distilled.
Bro what else is there to eat 😭

Mars

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards

Raw vegan is the ultimate truth to ascending your entire being. It is extremely anti aging. The highest thing you can do for longevity. It will give you boundless energy. You will become more positive in general. It also prevents you from getting most of not all disease, sickness and illnesses. It protects you from entities outside of your visual perception of light.
Raw veganism also makes you appear young and healthy for a long time. Yes, many emaciated or malnourished raw vegans exist. But that is because they don't eat the right things or eat in quantity. There is also many malnourished meat eaters.
If you want to supercharge your health/wellness including body, mind, energy, soul, karma, chakras and torus fields- become a raw vegan.

First watch this. The husband- a career butcher who owned his own butcher/meat shop. The wife a raw vegan of 30+ years. The effect and difference of how they aged in completely different.

___

Watch these videos to see for yourself:

There is a HUGE difference in being raw vegan and vegan. Vegan's are very unhealthy except for the fact that they don't have a lot of karma from their diets. Veganism are a giant psyop to get people to poison themselves with wheat and soy. Raw veganism makes you not age anymore and have unlimited energy+ a higher perception of reality.

Ok so first of all NO MEAT, NO DAIRY, NO CHEESE, NO WHEAT, NO GRAINS, NO PASTA, NO BREAD, NO RICE, NO OATS, NO OIL

This means that you will be eating 100% raw fruits, vegetables and nuts.

Part of your journey is learning what YOU like to eat this is raw and healthy.

You will have to learn to make your own salads and dressings that are tasty with flavors that appeal to you. It will take a lot of experimentation on your part to find out what flavors are appealing for you to eat- day by day.
___

You should buy a lot of bananas and freeze them. If you don't have a good blender I would recommend you get one for this lifestyle. Vitamix blender. It's expensive but worth every penny.

But anyway- start each day with smoothies or salad- depending on what you feel.
A great smoothie is something like this-

3-4 frozen bananas
4-6 dates
A bunch of frozen blueberries
Whatever other frozen fruit you feel like
Hemp seeds
Peanut butter
Kale
You have to experiment with what flavors you like.
If you have a Costco near you- they are really great for getting bulk produce
If you buy peanut butter make sure the ingredients just say roasted peanuts and salt. Any peanut butters with added oils or sugar is shit for you
You will have to get into eating mono fruit meals. So for example-

Buy a bunch of mangos. Buy a bunch of apples. A bunch of oranges.

Normal people eat an apple or an orange at a time. Raw vegans eat 4-8 oranges or more at a time.
I can't provide you with an accurate shopping list because I don't know what YOU like.

Go to the store and find the vegetables and fruit that is calling out to you to eat. Listen to the spirit of the fruits and vegetables. Some of them will call out for you wanting to eat them. Some of them will not want to be eaten at all by you.
I personally like kale a lot. I like hemp seeds, I like peanut butter, I like raw cashews, raw pumpkin seeds, raw sunflower seeds... tomatoes, onions, green opinions, bell peppers…

Eat in quantity, quantity, quantity!

___

I personally love oranges, mangos, bananas, blueberries. You need to experiment and find out what food you love and resonate with you. Go out and pick what fruit or vegetable are calling out to you to eat raw.
You will definitely have to make your own dressings. Dressing you buy from the store is shit for you.

Coconut aminos is great to use for making dressings and is healthy. Apple cider vinegar is also great to take everyday and is great to make dressings with.

If you are willing to spend some money, energy and time... you can make almost everything raw vegan and healthy. This couple on YouTube has one of the best raw vegan channels there is.

They have some of the tastiest and healthiest recipes out there for raw vegans. Give them a look!

My suggestion- eat a one pound green salad, put some red onions on top, put some bell peppers on top... make a healthy dressing in your blender made of nuts and whatever flavors/seasonings you want.

Then after you eat the salad- go sungaze at sunrise/early morning or sunset/evening. Put your bare feet on the ground as you sungaze. You will feel magical.

___

Finally. The last red pill to longevity, wellness, health and anti-aging is distilled water.

If you want to amplify your health. Get a water distiller. Only drink distilled water. It will heal you and purify you in many ways.

The next step to this is to buy a hydrogen water maker. Only the expensive hydrogen water machines are worth it to get. I recommend the Lourdes Hydrofix. If you want more information on Hydrogen water look up “The Hydrogen Man” on YouTube or Uprising 144k.

I also recommend going on a 120 green juice fast to heal your body, being, mind and soul.
That's it for the info dump. If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you are getting into this lifestyle of raw veganism- RESEARCH A LOT. It takes an insane amount of discipline, hard work, dedication and creativity to be a raw vegan.

Remember. It takes 6 months to 2 years to completely regenerate your body, mind, soul and being into a completely new form as a raw vegan. The changes can be intense and tough. Strap in for a wild ride and be prepared. Good luck and if you have any questions about being a raw vegan, health or wellness- let me know and I will be happy to help in whatever way I possibly can.

Hydrogen water information and best information on hydrogen water
(Hydrogen water is a miraculous healer)

____

_____

TL;DR-

1. Become fully raw vegan.

2. Buy a water distiller. Drink all of your water distilled. I recommend the stainless steel megahome water distiller. If you can afford it- buy a lourdes hydrofix hydrogen machine. Making hydrogen water out of distilled water and using the hydrogen nasal cannula feature included in the lourdes hydrofix machine could heal you and cure you of all your ailments.

3. If you have the money. Buy a high quality juicer. Go on a 90-120 day green juice fast otherwise known as a solid food vacation. Research very hard on YouTube about how to accomplish this.

Last but not least. If you go raw vegan, on a water fast, a juice fast or get a hydrogen machine. You have to be prepared and embrace the fact that it will be a healing journey full of ups and downs for approximately 6 months to 2 years (if not more). This means that you will come face to face with harsh detox symptoms. Look up," raw vegan detox symptoms" and or "raw vegan detox journey" on YouTube for more information on this.
Be prepared. Detoxing, cleansing and purifying your body from all the poisons, heavy metals, plastics, meat, dairy, cheese, butter, milk, eggs, wheat, grains, bread, rice, oils, pharmaceuticals, environmental toxins from the air/soil/water WILL be harsh. You will feel periods of extreme high energy and extremely feeling like shit on every level. These are not symptoms that the diet is not for you. Again- this is a lifestyle you have to embrace. Not a diet trend. You are cleaning your entire being from head to toe. During this process of detoxification and purification- you will regenerate your entire body, mind, soul, torus fields, chakra system and overall your entire being. You will regenerate into a completely new being in approximately 2 years of sticking to this lifestyle. You have to be prepared for a spiritual, emotional, mental and physical roller coaster of ups and downs. You will face your demons.
_

The upside however, is that if you stick with this lifestyle. You will not age (except for any karma or energetic problems you have). You will not get sick or have any diseases. You will ha
ve unlimited energy. You will have a massive amount of positivity and insight into reality as a whole.

Stick with it and it will be worth it.

Yeah, stop eating things that turn you into a man, goyim. Only eat goyslop.

The white and most of the asian race is literally the only one able to digest milk. This means something.
Same as with cheese and raw meat. Raw meat is a delicacy in middle europe and deeply linked to the cultures of the individual peoples. The mongols were in part able to conquer most of the world because they relied on almost only meat and dairy products, as wheat does not grow in those regions. And han chinese they conquered mostly ate rice, contributing to their physical weakness.
Veganism is a genuine psyop. And one that is Abrahamic in nature. Fitting for a slave religion to also introduce slave food. Don't cite the vedic verses about veganism, when the vedas itself says that strictly adhering to diets and rituals is part of maya too.

Veganism has little bearing on anything spiritual or magical. Perhaps new agers could argue that meat is bad because its from beings who haven't realised themselves (I bet you never heard this concept before) and this "fucks" with you. However if this is enough to throw you off course, consider what other great things in human life you can turn your attention towards, besides magic.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
A follower of Krishna told me that if you eat an animal you will reincarnate as that animal (I am not a fish lover, so will I become a chicken, pig or cow?).

I think it was Dion Fortune who said something like that eating the flesh of animals assists them in their transmigration towards becoming human. No guilt needed, I am helping!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I wonder how the 'raw vegan' OP eats his potatos??

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards

Press (X) to doubt
Post automatically merged:

"If you only eat raw vegan you won't die! Of anything! Ever!"

Okay, then show me the three thousand year old humans.
Post automatically merged:

Also, the claim that eating raw vegan will detox you of all plastics, here's a study that states that you even get micro plastics from fruits and veggies

"Humans could also assume an estimated intake of 80 g per day of microplastics via plants (fruits and vegetable) that accumulate MPs through uptake from polluted soil"

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I've said a couple of times (hopefully without coming across as an activist trying to convert the world..) that I am a vegetarian and I hate the texture (and taste) of cooked vegetables, so I eat raw most of the time. Salads, paprika onions and fruit whatever. Never eat fake meat or soy burger crap.
Also, water is pretty much all I drink, occasionally tea or coffee once in a while.
Really my only joy and pleasure in life therefore is being a dick to prophets on WF 🤣

zspiral369

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I've said a couple of times (hopefully without coming across as an activist trying to convert the world..) that I am a vegetarian and I hate the texture (and taste) of cooked vegetables, so I eat raw most of the time. Salads, paprika onions and fruit whatever. Never eat fake meat or soy burger crap.
Also, water is pretty much all I drink, occasionally tea or coffee once in a while.
Really my only joy and pleasure in life therefore is being a dick to prophets on WF 🤣
Yeah some people like you just gravitate towards being raw food eaters naturally because of the taste of cooked food. Eating raw is more fresh and you can legitimately taste the difference.

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
've said a couple of times (hopefully without coming across as an activist trying to convert the world..) that I am a vegetarian and I hate the texture (and taste) of cooked vegetables, so I eat raw most of the time. Salads, paprika onions and fruit whatever. Never eat fake meat or soy burger crap.
Really my only joy and pleasure in life therefore is being a dick to prophets on WF
What do you think your diet did in terms of raising your power level? Like a 50 point boost?

Status
Not open for further replies.