• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Channeling and hunger

Parallax

Neophyte
Reaction score
After a nice session of channeling I notice I have an intense hunger. Is this normal you think?
And if so, why is that?

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, because you are using energy, to move a large amount of energy from one place to another, doing rituals, spells and simply gazing at sigils require energy.

Exercising requires energy to be able to lift an x amount of weights to grow more muscle mass, that requires energy. I'm not sure if that makes any sense but I hope I answered your question.

Edit: I think its a great indication that whatever you did, is working.

Parallax

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yes, because you are using energy, to move a large amount of energy from one place to another, doing rituals, spells and simply gazing at sigils require energy.

Exercising requires energy to be able to lift an x amount of weights to grow more muscle mass, that requires energy. I'm not sure if that makes any sense but I hope I answered your question.

Edit: I think its a great indication that whatever you did, is working.
I appreciate the reply, I do channeling here and there, focusing on getting information for specific rituals and sigils and enns and such. So my stuff may not be as systematic in design as say a magic square to make a sigil and more so like a piece of art.

I notice enns are sorta just a verbal sigil, whether they are emanating from a objective form or personal things I’m not sure.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I appreciate the reply, I do channeling here and there, focusing on getting information for specific rituals and sigils and enns and such. So my stuff may not be as systematic in design as say a magic square to make a sigil and more so like a piece of art.

I notice enns are sorta just a verbal sigil, whether they are emanating from a objective form or personal things I’m not sure.
That's neat.

I haven't really bothered to use Enns so I couldn't really say much about them, mainly gazing and directing energy from my index energy has felt to be more effective than saying any Enns, its a lot to focus on. hahaha

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Channeling and Hunger
SUBTOPIC: Enns
※→ Crows&Ravens, et al,

Relative to establishing a communications link (Angelic or Demonic) the means is often through chanting (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
) much like Buddhist Monks in a monastery.

In general, nearly all chanting of this nature is connected with attempts to contact demonic creations and apparitions, as well as other similar possible supernatural planes of existence.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
※→ Crows&Ravens, et al,

Relative to establishing a communications link (Angelic or Demonic) the means is often through chanting (

In general, nearly all chanting of this nature is connected with attempts to contact demonic creations and apparitions, as well as other similar possible supernatural planes of existence.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Meditation is the most simplest ways of connecting with spirits. The main reason why I don't use Enns is because of some difficulty of properly pronouncing them which causes me to be frustrated which could lead me to being angry all day. Then, well...then I can't get anything done. Haha

It's stupid to be honest, I need to discipline myself more.

Parallax

Neophyte
Reaction score
That's neat.

I haven't really bothered to use Enns so I couldn't really say much about them, mainly gazing and directing energy from my index energy has felt to be more effective than saying any Enns, its a lot to focus on. hahaha
I have started to focus energy into sigils by visualizing a link to it from my solar plexus and visualizing/feel my energy going into it.
i just try to call to them generally, focus my energy into the sigil and use an enn. As a process of calling.

Usually with spirits I feel a distinct energy gather within me, so that helps me feel it works as I do it.
Post automatically merged:

※→ Crows&Ravens, et al,

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Well it’s true I am working with demonic forms and energies right now.
Until I can finish the qliphothic tree, then I guess I’ll see where I want to work on if I don’t keep focus purely there for whatever calls me

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
※→ Crows&Ravens, Parallax, et al,
mainly gazing and directing energy from my index energy has felt to be more effective
(COMMENT)

Grimoires are informational. They are a guide, especially for the Solitary Practitioner. But like baking cookies, there is more than one recipe. And as such, it is often the case that over time, Solitary Practitioners have adopted or otherwise developed some of the most operative or expected effects. Our friend "Crows&Ravens" points out that acquiring magical expertise is like acquiring shoes, otherwise they hurt your feet.

than saying any Enns, its a lot to focus on. hahaha
(COMMENT)

Yes, some of the names are very cumbersome and difficult to pronounce in a chant. However, vocalization is not actually required. In my research, I have discovered that over three-quarters of the Solitary Practitioners "signal" the spirit, demon, deity, or other supernatural entity when asking for help, assistance, or an audience.

Remember the custom, respect, and manners. A Practitioner asks or requests a Demon to become a "familiar" to which a Practitioner will bond. The "demon" assesses the Practitioner to determine if they are a proper fit.

Each of the 72 Demons the Babylonians let loose on the Earth are registered in the "Lesser Keys." And they each have a small Angelic Script Imaged that is unique to each one.

il_1140xN.2711878342_c892.jpg
MORAX
Morax is the name of one of the 72 demons King Solomon captured, sealed in a brass vessel, and then dropped into the sea. The Babalonians, thinking that it must contain something of great value for the King to Take such measures, mounted a search effort and recovered. The inadvertently released the demons back to the plane of existence.
use Enns is because of some difficulty of properly pronouncing them which causes me to be frustrated
(COMMENT)

Yes, hence the Angelic Script. I've seen some Practitioners make some elaborate presentations, but really, it is all about what you sincerely believe, the faith you have and honesty in your prayer and chant.
Well it’s true I am working with demonic forms and energies right now.
(COMMENT)

Well that is exciting. You should dial us all about it when your are finished.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Parallax

Neophyte
Reaction score
※→ Crows&Ravens, Parallax, et al,

(COMMENT)

Grimoires are informational. They are a guide, especially for the Solitary Practitioner. But like baking cookies, there is more than one recipe. And as such, it is often the case that over time, Solitary Practitioners have adopted or otherwise developed some of the most operative or expected effects. Our friend "Crows&Ravens" points out that acquiring magical expertise is like acquiring shoes, otherwise they hurt your feet.

(COMMENT)

Yes, some of the names are very cumbersome and difficult to pronounce in a chant. However, vocalization is not actually required. In my research, I have discovered that over three-quarters of the Solitary Practitioners "signal" the spirit, demon, deity, or other supernatural entity when asking for help, assistance, or an audience.

Remember the custom, respect, and manners. A Practitioner asks or requests a Demon to become a "familiar" to which a Practitioner will bond. The "demon" assesses the Practitioner to determine if they are a proper fit.

Each of the 72 Demons the Babylonians let loose on the Earth are registered in the "Lesser Keys." And they each have a small Angelic Script Imaged that is unique to each one.

il_1140xN.2711878342_c892.jpg
MORAX
Morax is the name of one of the 72 demons King Solomon captured, sealed in a brass vessel, and then dropped into the sea. The Babalonians, thinking that it must contain something of great value for the King to Take such measures, mounted a search effort and recovered. The inadvertently released the demons back to the plane of existence.

(COMMENT)

Yes, hence the Angelic Script. I've seen some Practitioners make some elaborate presentations, but really, it is all about what you sincerely believe, the faith you have and honesty in your prayer and chant.

(COMMENT)

Well that is exciting. You should dial us all about it when your are finished.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
It’s a long term work with spirits down the path of the tree of death. Life has thrown me material challenges here and there so the progress takes more time than I’d like.
I however am determined to have my way regardless of fate.