• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Chasing the Dragon: The Magick of the Veritable Dragon Noir - A Supplement to the Crossed Keys by Michael Cecchetelli

Share a PDF of a book.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
OOP Supplemental Pamphlet to the 'Crossed Keys' by Cecchetelli originally available at Hadean Press

18048573.jpg

"Following the release of his work, Crossed Keys, wherein he presented translations of two classical yet under-appreciated Grimoires as well as portions of his own Magickal Record detailing his work with "The Black Dragon", Michael Cecchetelli was contacted by nearly two dozen readers hoping for further information on the revised conjurations spoken of on page 94. That information is provided here in "Chasing the Dragon"

No Amazon Link Available

Mega Link:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Already posted as part of the Guides to the Underworld collection but as this booklet is not labelled as such on the cover (only on the last page) and is meant as a supplement to another of the author's books, I'll let it stand instead of merging it with the Guides collection.

Last edited:

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Already posted as part of the Guides to the Underworld collection but as thos booklet is not labelled as such on the cover (only on the last page) and is meant as a supplement to another of the author's books, I'll let it stand instead of merging it with the Guides collection.

Apologies.

I searched by title only for the Author and the Title only and didn't see that it was part of a collection.