• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Chat Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

szamatlii

Neophyte
Reaction score
A chat room in here would be awesome. Can make members out of lurkers. Maybe they'd be interested in chatting a little bit here and there before setting up an account.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Well, even though a chat room would be a good idea, I think it would mean even more things to be moderated by staff, besides what is already a lot to moderate.

Plus, a chat room needs to have defined rules and procedures so that no personal information is collected and block / permanently ban dangerous individuals who are requesting personal information from users, or try to send scam links to them etc.

If those main things are well implemented, then I can safely say that a chat platform is a very good idea.

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards
We have a discord for non-occult discussions. I'm sure if you search it, the link will come up. If not, I'm sure I can grab the link from SkullTraill

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
We have a discord for non-occult discussions. I'm sure if you search it, the link will come up. If not, I'm sure I can grab the link from SkullTraill
Checked the link ones and it is active. Although I not joined because I am more of the forums fan, rather than Discords.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Discord succccccccksssssssss
Too bad, that’s all you get. There won’t be a chat room. Also keep your titles legible and in English for searchability.

Status
Not open for further replies.