• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Cheeseburger Macaroni

Reaction score
Awards
Ground beef, about one pound.
One or two boxes of M+C
Tablespoon Garlic powder, tablespoon Onion powder
Salt and Pepper
Olive oil
Milk and one stick butter.
Large frying pan, medium pot, pasta colander

Set heat to medium for frying pan, put a little butter in the pan, abut one tablespoon.
Chop up ground beef and scrape into frying pan.
Let meat start browning, sprinkle a pinch of garlic powder, a pinch of onion powder, salt and pepper to taste. Stir well. Once browned (about med well), take pan off the heat onto a burner that is off.

Heat water in pot per directions for the macaroni and cheese. Once it comes to a boil, add macaroni and a tablespoon of olive oil. Reduce heat to medium and stir.
Let macaroni cook for fifteen minutes.

Once macaroni is tender, drain and turn burner to low. Add milk butter and cheese mix to macaroni, stir well. Add ground beef including leftover grease.

Stir well, turn burner off, serve and enjoy.

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Back in college, I used to make something similar. One night, I ran out of oil. In my idiocy, I reasoned, "Hey! Mayonnaise is mostly oil! Let's try that in the dish." To cut to the chase: don't. Do not go there. Ever. A gastronomic goetia slips its leash.

If Diluculo says olive oil, it's for a reason. Trust me on this one.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
That sounds pretty tasty for sure.

I’ve thought about trying something similar w/ TVP as a substitute for the Beef but it will take some experimenting to get it right.

I use to make Mac n Cheese with Chicken before the pandemic and that was good too.