• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Chi or Psi elemental balls affecting external environment?

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
It is not an unknown that California has stupid or daredevil dwellers that literally hang their lives and houses on edges of the cliffs as beachfront property, or live in earthquake zones. Recently there was substantial weathering due to rain and mudslides that eroded rock underneath houses overlooking Dana Point, CA.

What is interesting was that this occurred today, and while my living situation is on my mind, I decided to try a psi ball exercise, and at the same time attempting mastery of the Earth element at the same time.

Im not looking for ego inflation, and this is probably the case. However...

What was done was the following:
1. Cleared my mind to the best of my ability and sat comfortably on my bed facing South (bed runs east-west against the north wall, with my head facing NW).
2. Clapped and vigorously rubbed my hands together for <30 seconds.
3. Spread my palms apart in the cupped pose to about an inch apart.
4. I repeated step two and expanded repeatedly until it was softball size.
5. I felt the energy in between the hands, and expanded it to the size of a bowling ball.
6. I visualized an opening in the earth like a sinkhole, at the end of a bowling lane, and dropped the ball as the base of the lane rolling to a strike.
7. I visualized the ball disappearing and not returning.
8. I opened my eyes. My hands felt no energy aside from a slight buzz.
Post automatically merged:

Will work more on this as well as various meditations. Tomorrow I have nothing aside from house cleaning, so meditation and visualization day, same as Friday and the weekend in general.

Last edited: