• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Christ, animals and the Tarot

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
In my Tarot Contemplation Ritual yesterday, I drew V The Hierophant. Today I drew XVIII The Moon.
In an old esoteric sketch, a woman has various animals on parts of her body, which shows the signs rulership on that part of the body.
Of Yahovah, Aries and Taurus can both fit.
Aries rules the head, Taurus the neck, Leo the heart, and Pisces the feet.
The ram the head, the bull the neck, the lion (of Judah) the heart, Pisces the feet.
In my journal I've gone over it a bit and can't copy and paste at the moment.
The opinion is God the Father the ram or bull possibly, Christ in the heart the lion of the feet the fishes.

From my journal:
Post automatically merged: Today at 7:00 AM

Woke up, and watching an old show from the sixties or seventies.
Thinking about the hierophant and the principles of sound and hearing.
In esoteric depictions, a ram is wrapped around the head and a bull around the neck.
You may say sound is poppycock! But think about it, we've had deaf musicians play lovely songs. How? They felt the alternating vibrations produced by the sound, and they knew their instruments which helped.
Why the keys at the feet of the hierophant?
Here we have another esoteric mystery as Pisces rules the feet.
Keys represent authority. He holds a staff in a form of tuning fork or antenna. Pisces and Tiphareth both represent Christ who holds the keys to hell and death.
Post automatically merged: Today at 7:08 AM

Aries the Ram was one age, the first.
Taurus the Bull came next.
Pisces as Christ age was next and last.
But what of the Lion (Leo, heart) of Judah? How do the Lion and the Fishes represent the same one?
Post automatically merged: 27 minutes ago

Tarot Contemplation Ritual:
XVIII The Moon. Pisces. The 29th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. Malkuth to Netzach.
The Corporeal Intelligence. Sleep / Organization. Qoph, back of head, 100.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Five of Cups, Lord of Disappointment. Geburah of Briah. Mars (natural ruler of Aries and Scorpio) in Scorpio.
Would love to start a discussion on this.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Pisces as Christ age was next and last.
And yet Luke 22 may refer to the age of Aquarius symbolized by a man carrying a pitcher of water

"And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in. .... And he shall shew you a large upper room furnished: there make ready."
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

aquarius-the-water-bearer-154014684-5c7a7eefc9e77c00012f8207.jpg

Post automatically merged:

what of the Lion (Leo, heart) of Judah?

The heart of Leo is the star Regulus. Regulus means "little king"

The significance of Regulus is not usually discussed in public situations