• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Claudia Dillaire - Egyptian Love Spells and Rituals

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
51-5dHegz1L._SY466_.jpg

Today we confuse love with sex and it is a wonder that anyone finds real love at all. The Egyptians understood better than us that love is the most important life force. Theirs was an eternal concept of love - love transcending death. My reflection on the story of Isis and Osiris reveals this perfectly. It is a concept that will bring you comfort and satisfaction. Let me share with you my knowledge of how to connect with the deities and how to perform their love spells. I will share my passion for Egyptian magic and its wonderful feelings of peace, serenity, solace, hope and love. Egyptian magic is spontaneous and uplifting. It is vital, passionate, exciting and less restrictive than other traditions. It does not require special knowledge or study and I am sure you will find it most rewarding.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!