• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Closing vs. dismissing a muwakkal on a standing task ( al-Toukhī / al-Būnī line )

agloval

Apprentice
Joined
Sep 29, 2025
Messages
89
Reaction score
87
Awards
2
Context. I work (at least i`m trying) from the Arabic talismanic/letter-magic line al-Toukhī's Forbidden Grimoire of Harut & Marut and al-Būnī's Manbaʿ Uṣūl al-Ḥikma. Almost everything I can find covers one-time evocation, where you give a license to depart at the end. My case is different: a muwakkal commissioned to a standing, ongoing task (a talisman carried and "working" over days/weeks), not a single appearance.


My questions:

1. Ongoing commissions: do you formally dismiss/license the servant at the close of the session, or leave it running until the task is done? If you dismiss it, doesn't that end the work? If you leave it, how do you properly close the session/audience (banish the space, thank it, etc.) without severing the commission?


2. Is there a standard re-affirmation / recall step — do you re-contact and renew the commission periodically while it works, or set it and leave it alone?


3. Offering/payment in this line specifically: is bukhūr (incense) enough, or do certain servants require particular offerings? And is payment given up front (on commissioning), on completion, or both?


4. How do you tell an offering was accepted vs. rejected, the concrete signs experienced operators actually rely on? I've been through the source material; the texts are detailed on the operation itself but thin on this "standing task" closing/maintenance question, which is where I'd value input from people who actually run this line.


Thanks to all : )
 

Spiritual doctor

Apprentice
Joined
Aug 9, 2026
Messages
96
Reaction score
16
Muwakkal or in some context tawakkal is a powerful jinn this type of jinn to be your servant it need the exact purity those are purity from sex and eating earthly product only and you must wear like a muslim and you must be alone the actual summoning takes 40 days
 

ordsa

Visitor
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Hi,
I'm also in the middle of this. I've started my research, read several books related to Al-Buni and Al-Tukhi, performed the rituals meticulously, asked for a companion, a servant jinn, and also tried to contact the king of jinn. But still no response, no feedback whatsoever... Do you have any rituals that work? Did I miss a step in the preparation? Thanks
 

agloval

Apprentice
Joined
Sep 29, 2025
Messages
89
Reaction score
87
Awards
2
Hi,
I'm also in the middle of this. I've started my research, read several books related to Al-Buni and Al-Tukhi, performed the rituals meticulously, asked for a companion, a servant jinn, and also tried to contact the king of jinn. But still no response, no feedback whatsoever... Do you have any rituals that work? Did I miss a step in the preparation? Thanks
Hi! I’ve been working with this material quite a bit over the past few weeks, so feel free to ask me anything specific. If I know the answer, I’ll be happy to share what I’ve found and what has worked for me.
 
Top