• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

concerning pentacles

House

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello I would like to know how to concerning pentacles. I’m s there a book or steps to learn? I would appreciate it for any help.

thank you

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So, I use this method. I use a bar compass (just a pin/nail stuck through a dowel, with a sliding bracket holding a pencil on the other end), and mark out the radii of the two circle lengths I need to use, after calculating it out.

Then it's just (outer circle) then starting at the "top" mark out the intersections of the second circle size. Put dots there, connect them

Start by marking the midpoint of the cross to the circle (a), then make a circle of diameter (a to b) which will cut through (c). Then the markings along the circle need to be (b to c) along (pentacle diameter).

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
I would suggest a cookie cutter round ring of the specific size, and clay or play dough. Then fire in a kiln, let cool, and paint. Or, like in Modern Magick by Kraig, trying to make one side convex? Bowling Ball laid on top until clay hardens?
The geometric suggestion with a centerline is good for the painting imo.
If you're ,making it our of wood, I would see if you can find scrap wood that is round of the specified size and have it sliced at Home Depot. Then use the centerline technique to paint the four quarters. I'd also use Israel Regardie's The Golden Dawn to see the King and Queen color scale to paint the proper hues.
You will need to learn Hebrew if you haven't already, as Adonai ha Aretz and Sandalphon at the least need to be lettered and their seal from the rose cross be utilized to construct the sigil to paint on near their names. Ishim may also be on there. Modern Magick will help here, and I think the consecration ceremony in Modern Magick is better for solitary practitioners that dont go overboard on a temple like Golden Dawn or Thelema.